What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Thank you

Vacatio

I would just like to thank the civilians and gangs and cops that have helped me from around 11pm - 4am keeping me sane during this extremely long weekend. I do recognize the cops extremely hard work trying to do there job with a bunch of peasants doing anything they can to get to you. I hope i limited this a bit by being there but still thank you. The community would not run without your hard work. To the gangs i understand you have become a lot more peaceful over the last few days helping out in kavala more the your normal criminal ways, this helps tenfold thank you also. And finally to our naked friendly civs as long as you have not been the ones asking where a gun shop is, grabbing a quad and going "full retard" god bless.

​
Not long to go now!!!!
 ​
 ​
Admin Vacatio-(aka)-June

Last edited by a moderator:
It has been one hell of a job trying to keep Kavala under control, on Friday the Hobo's were spawning vehicles and ramming them in to each other and exploding, then re spawning and repeating.. It was CHAOS.

It has been one hell of a job trying to keep Kavala under control, on Friday the Hobo's were spawning vehicles and ramming them in to each other and exploding, then re spawning and repeating.. It was CHAOS.
I feel you brother 

Was that all those French dudes? I made the mistake of venturing on to server 2 for all of 10 minutes.....

worst 10 minutes of my life.

Yeah that was pretty intense last night. Good work Vacatio :p

Yea the french dudes Papa... I tried to RP in french aswell but well as you can imagine didnt worked out well...

It was funny watching you hit people and then banning them so they could not get back up. For a period I was the only cop in kavala I was so scared. One guy was lock picking my car in the green zone and he said the government did not keep up with its payments on the car so I payed him £15,000 to settle the debt.

There was a handful of drunk policemen there trying to improve relations with the locals, we they didn't get shot at once too!

Good on you Vacatio.

I actually had a lot of fun, at one point I was patrolling on my own so I let 3 newbies to the island jump in my car and took them to the DVLA to get them a truck licence. I then took them to the truck shop and bought them a boxer truck each. Told them to stick together and do a salt run and that if they did they would have enough for a HEMMT box between them. Not sure if they did, they seemed optimistic but we'll see if they are still on the island come Monday. 

Thanks for everything @Vacatio. You were near constantly around, over watching everything while still being friendly and talkative with the civs and cops around you. 

The onslaught ends soon, thank you for your hard work Vacatio.

Right now as of this moment Server 2 is starting to become troll city, can't imagine was server 1 is like.

I had to do a concert/1 song in front of 20 citizens of Kavala the other day.. it was.. interesting.

At least i held them up for a little while.. 3 minutes and 30 seconds... Gotta remember. NEVER.GO.FULL.RETARD.

Keep up the good work!

You really are an amazing admin! Props @Vacatio

N5ggKzJteVtGE.gif

i made the mistake of strolling into kavala on sunday evening....

wRRkPq4.gif

I made the mistake of joining server #2 today ... seems there are a lot of new players out there. Swearing, RDM and exploding VDMs all over the map.

I wasn't exactly on for the whole weekend, but if I glad this was the weekend that my computer decided to break, Friday night / Saturday morning was was as you desribed it "Full Retard"

The campfires and the race event outside of Kavala where fun though. :D

I'm glad I was sitting in the middle of the north sea hanging off some pipework instead of being online...

I'm glad I was sitting in the middle of the north sea hanging off some pipework instead of being online...
Kavala looked like a burning oil rig that has been nuked 10 times aswell... Bans were flying out of the windows then iPhones would if they were 99% of... New hobo's joined as fast as you could blink... It was a hell... I've never ever been VDM'd, Robbed inside the greenzone 5 times within 1 minute of standing there... I heard that blueberries were crying themselves to sleep because of what the hobo's have done to them...But there were also some new people that actually RP'd quite nicely, afterall it's just a game and we should not be taking it to seriously(unless admins are watching :p ).

Vacatio, You were June? I genuinly thought you were a hobo that had no mic... Probs couldn't hear you over all the other hobo's yelling the N-word constantly...

Back