What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

TFE News Thread!

I apologize, I was only trying to have a laugh and a bit of banter at a funny situation and it seems to be getting ugly.

If not here where should I retort to some of this nonsense?

I apologize, I was only trying to have a laugh and a bit of banter at a funny situation and it seems to be getting ugly.

If not here where should I retort to some of this nonsense?
it's all good I apologise for the comment I made. Was just a little annoyed. Love you really Gc <3

Remix is spot on, this is fairly handy and if other gangs followed suit, would probably make them grow a bit with newer people seeing these posts vs scrolling through the gang one.

No, I think that it's a good idea to have gang updates but the comments are pretty irrelevant
Oh ok thank you. I didn't think you were being serious as this thread has recieved some nasty comments so far. The thing is not everyone visits our gang page so it will probably be ignored there.

Remix is spot on, this is fairly handy and if other gangs followed suit, would probably make them grow a bit with newer people seeing these posts vs scrolling through the gang one.
Maybe it will attract the attention of some new gangs/players, who knows?

Residents of Altis,

Last night Ethan and Delta stepped down as leaders of The Forgotten Exiles. The number of members has dropped significantly over the last week due to changes happening too quickly which near to nobody agreed with. Due to this Jason has taken leadership permanently in an attempt to get things back on track.

I regret to announce that I will be stepping down as a high ranking member of TFE and leaving the gang. I feel that things have become out of control and I can't be dealing with the stress this has caused in the last 24 hours. 

I would like to thank Jason for leading the gang and taking control of situations when they became out of my control and the rest of the gang for welcoming me with open arms and providing some top banter and good times. Who knows maybe I will come back some time when things are back to the way they were. 

Thanks again,

Aiden :)

Back