What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Taxi and RAC Services Fading?

The idea you can get fully geared up as a rebel license is 500k and with a load of rebel weapons with around 250k, but you can't become a small RP job without a full 1 million is a little silly if you ask me 

I would say why not throw in the towing script and yellow lights to the Arac truck? You will see a great pickup of activity if this is done.

Make driving a taxi more attractive, add a fixed salary to it and throw in a new skin too.

Just my thoughts too on this....

People don't get it, you are not meant to crash your car.

If it was me, there wouldn't be any kits available or very expensive. People don't play ARAC because everyone can repair their own car. You should care about it, nowadays people just go full speed because they can repair it easily.. now if you have to wait for someone to repair it, you would go slowly.

If you take that away, everything works.

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't seen a taxi for months ^.^

i saw a taxi a while back, turned out it was @DR Milo in his mayor car, so i took him hostage, and he rekt me

People don't get it, you are not meant to crash your car.

If it was me, there wouldn't be any kits available or very expensive. People don't play ARAC because everyone can repair their own car. You should care about it, nowadays people just go full speed because they can repair it easily.. now if you have to wait for someone to repair it, you would go slowly.

If you take that away, everything works.
Id love to see a police chase going 35 through kavala because their to scared to crash, plus RTU would never get out of agios ;)

If i could put my 2 pence worth in, I ran HATO (Highways Altis Traffic Officers) on another server, and ran it on a couple of others. That was a totally whitelisted, the good part about it was that there was a lot more to do on it, not just repair, but impound cars and create road blocks. One notable thing about HATO was that it's a totally free service, HATO earneed money from repairing and impounding automatically. You can see my website on it and take ideas if you like at highwaysaltis.org.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would love for more taxis to be online , I'm a really bad driver on anything except trucks , so i would gladly pay for a taxi. You could make toolkits work similar to picklocks , have a small chance to be successful , like 25 %, and increase the price of the toolkit a bit. This way if you are in the middle of nowhere you can still repair your car and the rest of the players will just call for Arac.

Increasing the price would work for people with money? What about "Hobos" and people who don't have a lot of money.... I understand they can call ARAC but can you imagine being new to the server, breaking a tire on your off-road and having to wait up-to or maybe even longer than 30 minutes for a repair kit to come to you?

That, In my opinion, would put me off the server. 
it would also increase the realism

you should be able to tow someone as an arac, imagine seeing a arac offroad with a truck on the back ah my dream

First time I started a year ago. I used Taxi and RAC service a lot and it was pleasure, great RP, guys made money… Taxi drivers knows a lot etc and get you where you want… Now it is like calling for a ghost, I don’t think people bother anymore, just respawn or call in their mates to be saved/picked up. To be one of them right now just sitting and counting rabbits (not many of them left either...)
Shame because I wanted to become one of them… but both sides that are in the position talked me off… NO JOBS AVAILABLE! Considering it is 1MIL to get a license!

Just wonder if PILOT business available now would be obsolete soon like two mentioned… Why don’t give a some sort of boos to TAXI and RAC before it goes completely. I would love to be a TAXI driver and I would if it was year ago…

Any opinions? My would be, make these 2 trades somehow important like NHS, not at that extent but people should want to call them… (I still want) because was great!!!

Sorry for writing mistakes I just wrote down from my chests, my opinion, don’t bloody slaughter me. Thanks
I agree completely pal, taxis are required but there just aren't. I'd suggest lowering the licence cost so it can appeal to newer members, maybe 100k or something. 

For ARAC a few ideas.

What if the tool kits that civs can use only repair the car slightly just like med-kits, so you cant get back up to full speed? Only RAC can fully fix up your car. 

Maybe increase damage done to engine/ fuel tank on crashes, and a toolkit can only repair the engine slightly, making it prone to breaking down. RAC can fully fix or tow to garage.

Make civs need spare tires to replace broken wheels along with a toolkit and any other damaged part of the car you would need rac to fix full stop

Back