What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Targets for the summer

Smokez

Since summer is coming up, not near but it's getting close finally :) I'm curious to know what you guys will be doing for the summer and your targets for the summer   :)

Stay and get fat playing ALUK at home!
+1, No doubt next summer i will be back in an office somewhere so i am taking this whole summer off between working on Altis and sitting in the sun and hopefully some point a trip to greece

Ugh, I need to notch up my life into a higher gear once again, especially as I'll be getting my mortgage on a house sorted this summer.

So my target is just to save a bit of money and then move into IT Contracting hopefully by about August / September time. 

My targets are being able to run for 30 Minutes on 12KM/h(this seems easy but it's very hard and I am extremely lazy), losing my last 1-2KG of fat for my abdomonel muscles to show without 'tightening' them, master my 1st degree of Martial Arts, being able to bicep curl 14KG(been on 10KG for 2 months now...) and having fun.

Once all of my targets are met then I will start playing ALUK for the rest of the time I have left....

norrlands.jpg

Get into shape. I know it sounds cheesy but that's the plan, I'm gonna be a women magnet at the start of school so I can make alot of homework friends!

+1, No doubt next summer i will be back in an office somewhere so i am taking this whole summer off between working on Altis and sitting in the sun and hopefully some point a trip to greece
I have been in greece and the place that i enjoyed the most is the Thasos island (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thasos). Its a great place but Athens is probably better if you're there for sightseeing.

Trying to find a way to keep my PC cool during englands 1 day of heat

Survive...burglaries and violent crime goes up during summer time when the kids are out of School

<_<

Play Aluk when I have time, go to Germany to drive fast, go to an island in Greece called Korfu for a week or two, help my parents move the last stuff in this house to their new house, and then pack my shit and go to a "boarding" school where I'll be hunting for a year. (Won't gave time to play Aluk alot then :( ) (for my fellow Norwegians who are interested, the school is called, Nordfjord Folkehøgskole)

Last edited by a moderator:
Play Aluk when I have time, go to Germany to drive fast, go to an island in Greece called Korfu for a week or two, help my parents move the last stuff in this house to their new house, and then pack my shit and go to a "boarding" school where I'll be hunting for a year. (Won't gave time to play Aluk alot then :( ) (for my fellow Norwegians who are interested, the school is called, Nordfjord Folkehøgskole)
I go to a Danish hunting Boarding school! What a coincidence, good tips:

Don't be a fucking douchebag

Don't start hunting just so you can get firearms

Follow the hunting laws and regulations

Not a hunter myself but it hurts looking at idiots getting access to firearms.

I go to a Danish hunting Boarding school! What a coincidence, good tips:

Don't be a fucking douchebag

Don't start hunting just so you can get firearms

Follow the hunting laws and regulations

Not a hunter myself but it hurts looking at idiots getting access to firearms.
Iv already taken an "exam" and got my own firearm :p But I agree with you enough idiots with weapons

My idea is just to finish alot of animes :) and hopefully go gym

Back