What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Tanoa Life - Testing Team

Wilco

The King
Legendary Donator
rpbadge.png

Our Dev team are already asking for testers to test the map and features this week.

Rather than pick people at random which could be considered a little unfair instead we are going to look towards people who supply a very good character story for there upcoming Tanoa character.

You can post your stories here: https://www.roleplay.co.uk/forum/260-character-stories/ 

Testing on our Tanoa Life will start in the next day or so, Please note this is very early on in development and 90% of the features we have planned will not be in and the server may have bugs.

What if we are interested in being a tester but already have a roleplay story 

I was writing one up and my computer crashed RIP me :( Good luck everyone!

Can this RP story be for a different person which isn't from Altis? I ask as I don't think that my UNMC character would work on Tanoa so was thinking about doing a new persona

Can this RP story be for a different person which isn't from Altis? I ask as I don't think that my UNMC character would work on Tanoa so was thinking about doing a new persona
From what I am aware of is that they are different people. Your creating a completely new person when your on Tanoa

Well, story is up. It is original as I just wrote it, but ofcourse I am building forth on a character and background that already exists. Tanoa and the Jungle Temple are just to perfect not to get Asmin involved.

The humble and loyal Servant of Asmin will soon set foot upon Tanoan shore and will spread the Word of Asmin among its people. Convert, before it is too late. Asmin is claiming back the Island of his birth.

I'm creating a redo of my original background story, hope it will be an enjoyable read when I'm done with it!

rpbadge.png

Our Dev team are already asking for testers to test the map and features this week.

Rather than pick people at random which could be considered a little unfair instead we are going to look towards people who supply a very good character story for there upcoming Tanoa character.

You can post your stories here: https://www.roleplay.co.uk/forum/260-character-stories/ 

Testing on our Tanoa Life will start in the next day or so, Please note this is very early on in development and 90% of the features we have planned will not be in and the server may have bugs.
Wish i had Apex,I've got a amazing Charector in mind lol

So those that suck at writing stories and such don't really stand a chance of participating? :( rip me

So those that suck at writing stories and such don't really stand a chance of participating? :( rip me
If you're not even creative enough to have a background for the character you're playing how could you possibly be creative enough to do quality roleplay?!

Doesn't have to be spelt properly just amusing and interesting!

Mine is a continuation of my Altis story, and new start in a new land as if i am leaving altis nearly permanently, i hope this is unique enough! 

Good luck to everyone :) and good luck to @Wilco & Co who are going to have to read through most of these :p

If you're not even creative enough to have a background for the character you're playing how could you possibly be creative enough to do quality roleplay?!

Doesn't have to be spelt properly just amusing and interesting!
just because you can't put the propper words in place for a character background doesn't mean you can't give people quality roleplay...

Back