What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

SWAT - Oliver (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SWAT - Oliver

As I said. I did not know it was against the rules to pickpocket.No messege appears when I pickpocket and I can prove that.

I already explained multiple of times in the ticket forumreport.

I was new to the game (3 days) and its nearly over 2 weeks ago. I did not know the rules that well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fancy using this for me ? 

Your In-game name:

Your Steam Profile ID:

Your GUID (Using this tool input your steam ID and press enter):

Date & Time you was banned:

Please copy and paste the rule you broke:

Please give reasons why we should give you a final chance:

If your ban reason is "Forum Report - Date Here" then search the forums for your in-game name and that date and link the thread here:

Steam ID: Lacomios

Time & Date this happened: 23:30    02/06/2015

2D) Using known exploits such as looting dead bodies, any duplication of items, duplication of money, using the Anti-VDM script to regain full health, landing on the roof of drug processors, working with Bounty hunters to exploit money from the wanted system, using the ‘Flip Vehicle’ feature outside normal usage.

As I said, I was new to the game. I did not know pickpocketing was against the rules.

I was 2 days into the game and its over 2 weeks ago. I have had a break from the game, when I Logged on yesterday I was banned which I didnt know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back