What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

SUV is Love SUV is Life (Video)

Brad Miller

So here i sat.. a boring morning, not many people were online, so i decided to go over the 100 of videos i had on my HDD...
I found a few videos which i thought was pretty cool, so i decided to open up my Sony Vegas and try edit something together.
This is the first "Real" video i have made, are are still lacking A LOT of experience, but would appreciate all your comments for improvement!

Kind Regards
Brad Miller

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited by a moderator:
This video right here proves the whole entire Kavala to Agios road is a death trap. Nice video  :Cool:

Shiiiiit maaaan! Thanks A LOT guys! Some really nice words, appreciate it muy grande <3 @Bauwsix@Fetty Wap@Morgan

And YES IDD! Fucking hell that road is a pain sometimes, when they police ALWAYS drive in the wrong side of the road :(

Kind Regards
Brad Miller

Great video @Brad Miller, I love my near indestructible SUV.

Flip it, Roll it, Bop it, Squeeze it! You just cannae break it!

@Rave You just hold "ALT" down while you move your mouse ;)

@Zeito Hahaha, thank's a lot! And yes, the SUV is freaking brilliant! If you control it good enough with your X handbreak you can actually come with 250 km/h into a wall without breaking anything :p It is like it's "indestructible" on the sides of the car!

@PaulSHahahaha you know it Paul </3 I can't do anything without ma babies!

@Rave You just hold "ALT" down while you move your mouse ;)

@Zeito Hahaha, thank's a lot! And yes, the SUV is freaking brilliant! If you control it good enough with your X handbreak you can actually come with 250 km/h into a wall without breaking anything :p It is like it's "indestructible" on the sides of the car!

@PaulSHahahaha you know it Paul </3 I can't do anything without ma babies!

Well this isn't possible after the new update sadly.... Already died over 20 times, driving into a little fence :D Ain't gonna try any flying jumps, too scared of that sheit!

Back