What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Superhitmandan (Rejected - No evidence)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gisli

Ive been reported by this guy Superhitmandan because i got my revange on him after he shot my car up and then me after and robbed me ofcourse like he said close to handgunshop north of Kavala...i spawned right in and got my self a new gun went to kavala and walk right at him at kavala bank just for a plain luck....as i thought it would be roleplaying and would be allowed by the server i used this opportunity and fired at him and killed him ofcourse..After that he went nuts and started shouting "im going to report you on Forums and get you banned" then i figured out that "now hes breaking the rules  you can find them in .Rule 3:General rules wich he broke, the 3D and 3E rules.for that ive seen in forum is that no one seems to be not allowed to roll play in server and touch him or fire at him then he starts threatens people with bans and he´ll report those who fires at him(look up all his topics in Report players) and with all his reports the server will end with no players in it cause of all his banshoutings at players.But if im mistaken then i am sorry for that but i dont feel that ive broken any rule,I wasnt in greenzone neither was he..

Gisli.

Last edited by a moderator:
For the record buddy, my friends would have heard me screaming out I was going to report you, I typed it to you in a calm manor. No roleplay broken at all. You fail to realise that 20 minutes had passed since I had killed you and you had spat your dummy out in side chat, you knew who I was by seeing my name tag which is your admission of guilt to meta gaming, you said nothing and killed me with no words which is rdm, and your attitude in side when I expressed you RDM'd me was that revenge is sweet which is breaking new life as you slights revenge when you saw me.

I broke no rules mate, happy for you to provide the forum with evidence that I have and I will defend myself accordingly.

@FriendlyFireGuy , would you please either lock or delete this please as it is not a report it is just a rant at being reported. Many thanks.

I put this topic up here cause i wasnt able to answer you on your report about me in your topic,it was locked as you should know,and ofcourse you typed it in calm manors..dont know how you can express your self in pissed of manors on your keyboard and then everybody should understand your attitute after that.And by the way...i am allowed to tell my side of this matter,like it seems to me is that you call to admins and tell them to ban this one or delete this topic cause it isnt good for you or your caracter for someone to point at your flaws ingame..so pull up your pants and play this game by the rules also and I will.You know that you broke rules also by shouting about Banning me and so on...but I know that im no angel in this matter and maybe I made a mistake by walking up at you shot you in the back I admit that...I just couldnt led this opporunity slip away cause i was abit pissed off for what you and your friend just did earlier.At that time i just spended most of my money buying a house and  gun plus ammo ofcourse and i lost my expensive gun when you killed me ...so in my anger i was sure gona shot you or you friend where ever i spot you(Ofcourse not on greenzones)So I seems to have broken a rule I amit that and im sorry for that if you can take my excuses to you  :D   .

Gisli

Please post in the appropriate sections. If you plan to make reports please use the template. If you plan to dispute a report please do so on the actual report.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back