What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Sumner Hall Bank Hostage

Billy Bubbles

Donator
Donator
Los Santos Police Senior
Today we took Judge Summer Hall hostage for a well though out bank robbery which she was taken from bean machine where her protection detail was neutralized and she was placed into a car and was driven of so we could go and rob the big bank

When in the bank Summer was lovely very calm and provided good RP throughout the 2 hour long endeavour she was listening us sing and having a chat and was even allowed to do paperwork in our presence the police as well were great listening to all our demands and even offering themself to save summer hall from the bank

Even though we did not get anything from the bank it was a very fun process from the information gathering to the taking of summer hall and eventually the bank robbery and the cells at the end. For the cells being long and boring to do all the paperwork the police kept professional and of course we were given extended sentences we all still had a really good time and enjoyed the thing and we hope its the same for everyone else involved.

1725839055736.png

1725838908216.png

10/10 would get taken again :)
Thank you for making it fun for everyone involved.
Thank you for flipping the page of the newspaper so I could keep reading ! And thank you for singing to me, when the speaker didn't work ;)

I really enjoyed it.

Back