What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

[Suggestion] :: Exile Forum :: Completed

@PC Hoggie the only 2 admins that have access to the database are myself and Ciaran

Making a panel for exile will take development time and as we are not supporting compensation requests i would consider it a waste of much needed time at the moment.

I wont be voluntary doing comps and I wouldn't of thought Ciaran would find time.

Any non server related bugs please report on the exile official forums.

@PC Hoggie the only 2 admins that have access to the database are myself and Ciaran

Making a panel for exile will take development time and as we are not supporting compensation requests i would consider it a waste of much needed time at the moment.

I wont be voluntary doing comps and I wouldn't of thought Ciaran would find time.

Any non server related bugs please report on the exile official forums.
Maybe new exile admins/mods? Just a suggestion could be handy and encourage more people 

Now that's a good suggestion!

Will have a discussion about that with the board.

@Kadennot going to lie, I haven't played exile yet, but would it not make sense just to get some admins/mods that like to play on both servers, rather than restricting them solely to Exile. Just my thought on the matter...

But, in all fairness, if you decide soon it would make sense to release the Exile staff positions at the same time as opening up the In Game mod/Forum mod positions

@Kadennot going to lie, I haven't played exile yet, but would it not make sense just to get some admins/mods that like to play on both servers, rather than restricting them solely to Exile. Just my thought on the matter...

But, in all fairness, if you decide soon it would make sense to release the Exile staff positions at the same time as opening up the In Game mod/Forum mod positions
Not restricting them. Maybe grant power to some mods who play alot?

My thoughts exactly... If you allow them to go on either server I imagine they'd be much happier :D 

Now that's a good suggestion!

Will have a discussion about that with the board.
Separate from the ALUK Altis life ones possibly? As you said previously you wouldn't want to waste valuable resources, it's like spreading Nutella to thin on your toast you know? It would also give aspiring lads and ladesses a chance to get in, just my thoughts as there dedicated Exile server players already.

You never heard 'mate' before 'lad'? Lol
Just meant to be a cheeky bit of light hearted banter m8... 

But seriously, it was a joke to put in 'quotes'. lol. Anyway, this is getting off topic, I'm too good at starting off topic, not wanted and boring conversations with people who don't want it

You mean  there might be even more staff positions opening up? 

I just want to apply for them all!
1f602.png

@Zeito I played for an hour and it literally is just taru's flying with all the cars beneath them! All I find is bikes or quads!

Just meant to be a cheeky bit of light hearted banter m8... 

But seriously, it was a joke to put in 'quotes'. lol. Anyway, this is getting off topic, I'm too good at starting off topic, not wanted and boring conversations with people who don't want it
1f61c.png
Who said I didn't want it

tumblr_mgsmf67tvh1rzapx4o1_500.gif

We're all getting settled in Exile so maybe we should wait a week and let things settle down before we keep adding rules, changing AI types, changing prices etc...

The reason AI is so OP is probably because soon a lot of player are going to be OP themselves. Noobs like me should be hiding in the shadows peaking out to see if it's safe. 

For me Exile is the most important thing to happen to Altis Life since.... Altis Life. 

Please let's not ruin it with red tape.  

loving how op the Ai are lol keeps you on your toes, no more running around like a headless chicken looking for loot. you have to be cautious each and every corner you turn around lol

loving how op the Ai are lol keeps you on your toes, no more running around like a headless chicken looking for loot. you have to be cautious each and every corner you turn around lol
Easy when you've got a flying 50.Cal lol, we should have a 5v5 Taru 50.Cal fight, how sick would that be

Back