What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

[Suggestion] :: Exile Forum :: Completed

Alexim

Stinky Kavala Hobo
Unlinked
I've heard a lot of people lost vehicles after a restart. Maybe a Exile Comp subforum would be nice. Honestly it doesnt feel good when you grind poptabs for 2 hours to get a taru and then after the restart its just gone 
1f61b.png

Last edited by a moderator:
We will not be offering compensation on Exile, Its not our main area of focus (which is Roleplay!) and I am not putting our ALUK staff resources in to it, Instead post any bugs you find with Exile on the official exile forums as the mod we are using is very much vanilla.

We will not be offering compensation on Exile, Its not our main area of focus (which is Roleplay!) and I am not putting our ALUK staff resources in to it, Instead post any bugs you find with Exile on the official exile forums as the mod we are using is very much vanilla.
The amount of Taru's I've lost to this script restriction 0 is ridiculous, I've lost almost 50000 today.

Well I don't now have the motivation to play just to have my stuff deleted. 3 Tarus today.

Think if no ccompensation i wont be playing as much untill the bugs have been sorted out. The prices are high at tthe min at the traders outpost. 

Prices are high... yes....
Selling is high too... 

There's a balance... you shouldn't instantly be able to get a Taru or whatever.....

Prices are high... yes....
Selling is high too... 

There's a balance... you shouldn't instantly be able to get a Taru or whatever.....
With no comp requests is it right that we lose it just like that? My group lost 4 taru's today and i speak for alot of them it is very off putting to play anymore

I lost a Taru too, but remember it was released recently. There's gonna be bugs on both ends, and it's a work in progress. The point of the server is for something new and for players to blow off steam. 

With no comp requests is it right that we lose it just like that? My group lost 4 taru's today and i speak for alot of them it is very off putting to play anymore
how did you lose 4?

Less Taru's the better. There is literally an endless stream of them coming/going from the trader post all over the place. virtually impossible to find a vehicle that isnt dangling from a taru when you're on your own!

We have lost many vehicles and I still don't understand why, just been informed that 2 of our taru's just randomly despawned even though they were locked in a hidden location and we were all in our base beside our taru, two minutes later, the hunter is just gone.

It is a big and I understand that ALUK Staff resources can't be dumped into this but is there a reason why its happening so we can try avoid it?

I feel that there should be a comp thread made , but it would be for admins to aid with comp for people when they feel like it. This means no admin time will be wasted.

It could be a voluntary thing in which an admin can choose to have a look at any time and means they will not be assigned to it.

I feel this would work well , and will keep people more active as they wont get mad and not want to play any more.

Any chance of something like this working @Wilco @Ciaran

- Hoggie

Back