What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Student Lollipop Squad

ilovesprite69

Since everybody on the server is driven mad for lollipops, it would be nice for a few students to set up somewhere in Kavala on a quiet day and give out some lollipops to the public as a PR event promoting the work of the NHS and its services to the public. It's also a great opportunity for new medics, civilians and non-essential police officers to get to know other players. 

Why can I picture box trucks full of lollipops

Last edited by a moderator:
Me and a few cops done this for halloween :)

We asked trick or treat, if they said treat, they get a lollipop, if they said trick they got a £69 pound fine!

I kinda envisioned 3 box trucks outside the car shop with the wheels arched in and 3 student medics giving lollipops to a massive crowd of cops, civs and gangs!

I kinda envisioned 3 box trucks outside the car shop with the wheels arched in and 3 student medics giving lollipops to a massive crowd of cops, civs and gangs!

If there are enough medics online and no lives are impacted by this, then by all means. We always strive to improve relations :)

I can provide PCSO support for a nominal fee of 7 lollipops an hour :p

Since everybody on the server is driven mad for lollipops, it would be nice for a few students to set up somewhere in Kavala on a quiet day and give out some lollipops to the public as a PR event promoting the work of the NHS and its services to the public. It's also a great opportunity for new medics, civilians and non-essential police officers to get to know other players. 
Jesus if this happened maybe the trolls in Kavala would behave.... haha I can wish :D

Back