What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Stratis Army!

This army is gunna be so good for hostage situations, if we kidnap cardoso it should be an automatic reward of 4 mil, simply because he is so OP XD

Oh wow - we have to kill you now.

giphy.gif
Happy Hunting <3

Last edited by a moderator:
I see the little image about STRATIS ARMY invading soon has them in the independent (green army) AAF gear. This should be reconsidered. Make Stratis Army use OPFOR CSAT forces equipment (more hi-tech than independent). Then make the rebels the independent force with low tech equipment like TRG rifles, mk variants,etc.

I'd see the rebels as being indigenous islanders, resisting the imperial rule of the UK on Altis via guerrilla warfare. Being a guerilla is more suited to the independent army's equipment. 

This would set the server apart from other altis life servers (even more than it already is). To counter the difference in technology available, the rebels would have the advantage of being able to blend with civilian population, whereas any CSAT soldier should be unable to change out of their uniform so always at risk if they enter a town with hostile views towards their presence.

......Just a thought anyway B)

I see the little image about STRATIS ARMY invading soon has them in the independent (green army) AAF gear. This should be reconsidered. Make Stratis Army use OPFOR CSAT forces equipment (more hi-tech than independent). Then make the rebels the independent force with low tech equipment like TRG rifles, mk variants,etc.

I'd see the rebels as being indigenous islanders, resisting the imperial rule of the UK on Altis via guerrilla warfare. Being a guerilla is more suited to the independent army's equipment. 

This would set the server apart from other altis life servers (even more than it already is). To counter the difference in technology available, the rebels would have the advantage of being able to blend with civilian population, whereas any CSAT soldier should be unable to change out of their uniform so always at risk if they enter a town with hostile views towards their presence.

......Just a thought anyway B)
Now that's a damn good idea, white listed rebels would ba great idea, it would then allow us to be trusted with better equipment as everyone knows that kiddies with good guns and Ifrits never end well.

Even as an officer - wow that's some shite rebel attitude.

Pfft silly ASR.
Not sure what your trying say here ...

i responded to a guys question on what he should do so i gave my advice as i see it on the information i have been given about the Army coming in and taking over most of the illegal processing and a large part of the map leaving the rebels to either be the army bitches and do as they are told or turn it into a war zone with the police on one side dealing with pissy civs and the rebels Guerrilla  attacks on the army as they lock down their part of the map of which in time they will lose more often than not ..

So my statement still stands as the rebel is going to be squeezed down to small bands of nomads( which is fine if that is the end goal).

The Rebels have had no voice to the powers that be i did hear about a rebel leader somewhere speaking for us but i`ve never spoken to him and last i herd he was part of the BBc news team and wanted to take away equipment from the rebels last i looked.

So i love the idea that changes are a part of this server i just don`t have to agree with every single one of them surely?

A Rebel;

Wilco you crafty bugger you certainly know how to get people talking & surmising, I am not sure what is going to happen or be implemented but it is good to get people juices boiling.

I have browsed a few other servers some I kinda liked some I did not, it was certainly interesting to see how others had interpreted life on Altis, my hope is whatever is going to happen it will be totally different to what other servers have to offer.

Ghostfire, I don't think ByVELTEN has ever wanted to take anything away as rebel rep so not sure where that opinion has come from.

It's thanks to him that you have the .45 pistol, and new optics available to rebels.

Don't mistake my opinions on the direction the server should go in terms of gear as being the same for all BRC/BBC. I just want it to be more civilian like in order to encourage more roleplay. If I want to shoot stuff with big guns, I go play CTI or KOTH missions on Arma.

Ghostfire, I don't think ByVELTEN has ever wanted to take anything away as rebel rep so not sure where that opinion has come from.

It's thanks to him that you have the .45 pistol, and new optics available to rebels.

Don't mistake my opinions on the direction the server should go in terms of gear as being the same for all BRC/BBC. I just want it to be more civilian like in order to encourage more roleplay. If I want to shoot stuff with big guns, I go play CTI or KOTH missions on Arma.
Last post i read by  Byvelten was how about we remove the ifrit? ... All im saying is myself and nearly all the other rebels have never spoken to him or seen him doing rebely stuff .

Calm ya tits.

Lead by example.

Last post i read by  Byvelten was how about we remove the ifrit? ... All im saying is myself and nearly all the other rebels have never spoken to him or seen him doing rebely stuff .

Calm ya tits.

Lead by example.
My tits are very calm thank you very much. byVELTEN simply asked people's thoughts on removing the ifrit and the hunter to make it more civilian on the server.

People just have different ideas on what the rebels should be. I want guerilla warfare with crap gear but greater numbers. The fact any civ could join you in a battle with some persuasion/propaganda and then be sent to the front lines to fight against the army is an advantage that rebels will have over cops/armies. If all the rebels were to work together in certain situations, it would add to the gameplay and make you feel like you are roleplaying as a rebel and not just fiddy cent in a batmobile.

What do I know, I'm just a cameraman for the BBC....... until there is something to rebel for.

I to want many of the things you have mentioned to but what i think would be a shame is if the word Rebel has no meaning and will defend the right to be one.

I mentioned the the BBc once and you all over it like i called your mother something.

I would like to defend the rebel and its Rp with the same vigour. 

Well it's certainly caused a reaction lol. Could be very interesting for the server if it's managed well and has a fit role to play.

id personally like to see the rebels as 2 groups , the wanna bees who have shite gear but could at least protest and the others that are super hero like and are a sight to see when a civi etc. I mean for them to be exclusive as ATM my friend joined and within a day he was fully geared with a rebel license.

The white-listing idea is an awesome step towards this but the "shite" rebels would give the civis at least a glimmer of hope for their future and not that they have to pick apples all the time. (like we all obviously do). 

Just some thoughts before we start seeing the CIVIS as  bags that can be robbed for cash cos they full up scrubs.

:)

Sam

Not sure what your trying say here ...

i responded to a guys question on what he should do so i gave my advice as i see it on the information i have been given about the Army coming in and taking over most of the illegal processing and a large part of the map leaving the rebels to either be the army bitches and do as they are told or turn it into a war zone with the police on one side dealing with pissy civs and the rebels Guerrilla  attacks on the army as they lock down their part of the map of which in time they will lose more often than not ..

So my statement still stands as the rebel is going to be squeezed down to small bands of nomads( which is fine if that is the end goal).

The Rebels have had no voice to the powers that be i did hear about a rebel leader somewhere speaking for us but i`ve never spoken to him and last i herd he was part of the BBc news team and wanted to take away equipment from the rebels last i looked.

So i love the idea that changes are a part of this server i just don`t have to agree with every single one of them surely?

A Rebel;
Mate, I was joking, no need to take it so seriously.

On the other hand, I said what I did because your response to an army wasn't very rebel like - certainly not worthy of the rep you Salt Rats give yourselves. If I was rebel, i'd happily rise to the challenge of brand new, better enemies - maybe you should do so too :)

Mate, I was joking, no need to take it so seriously.

On the other hand, I said what I did because your response to an army wasn't very rebel like - certainly not worthy of the rep you Salt Rats give yourselves. If I was rebel, i'd happily rise to the challenge of brand new, better enemies - maybe you should do so too :)
No you said what you did cos ur a dick

Ah , yea. I'm also a massive dick. You're correct.
Oh shut up and stop whining.
We enjoy playing rebels and currently in a straight out fight are toe to toe with the police force.

Add an army to the game and the way we are we won't stand a chance, I thought we were meant to be rebels, not some group of angry protesters the police can deal with easily.

All we are saying is if and when this army gets in, decrease the police force strength (at the end of the day they are police, not a group of marines), and actually turn us rebels into a proper guerrilla force with some Army kit that you could easily say we stole, also whitelist rebels so you know done kid won't have access to all this gear.

You say we should look up to the challenge, taking on the PAT and SCO19 is a challenge, the Army won't be a challenge it'll be a slaughter and it won't be us winning.

So next time before you speak think.

Only joking mate ..... :)  

On the other hand as cop why are you involved in this anyway? .. Not really a question no need for reply.

Quite enough bull from us both :)

Stay safe xx

Back