What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Steam downloading problem.

Kaden

The King
I got to download a game on steam and i get it where it stops the download and schedules it for 5 minutes later/

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Anyone have any ideas?

(Crap quality just been uploaded)

You're not currently in game whilst trying to download it are you? That might do it?

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Restart steam then
  • Restart internet then
  • Restart pc
Testing inbetween of course 

• Restart steam then
  • Restart internet then
  • Restart pc
Testing inbetween of course //twemoji.maxcdn.com/36x36/1f44c.png
I have done these things many times and it still doesn't change. Dont understand

Okay, from what I know, it's that there's a problem with your network adapter... Get a new network adapter... Or check the drivers of your current one...

Last edited:
Okay, from what I know, it's that there's a problem with your network adapter... Get a new network adapter... Or check the drivers of your current one...
I think its a steam sided error. I submitted a ticket. Ill see what they have to say

From everything that I've read and other users feedback on the same issue it's probably you network adapter...  ¯\_(ツ)_/ 

PS. Steam support is really crap and won't do shit... (No offense)

Last edited:
From everything that I've read and other users feedback on the same issue it's probably you network adapter...  ¯\_(ツ)_/ 

PS. Steam support is really crap and won't do shit... (No offense)
Yea i know haha ill look into it

Have you experienced issues with downloading on anything else? If everything else is working fine and this suddenly arose I don't see how it has anything to do with your network adapter. @Kaden

Back