What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Starting as a Newbie, From a Newbie

Damn dude this would be really helpful if I were a beginner  in the game or to the server or if you havnt played in 7 months (in my case) one question how long did that take to type out damn dude that was a essay haha but in all seriousness this needs to be pinnes 

@TheRealOutlawWe were all new once. Some of us were new 5 or 6 times in one day :p

@MuzzleThanks Man. It is included in the 'Altis Guides' stikied post already by @Vladic Ka. There are some great guides out there, and it would be messy if we stickied them all - So they are all in one handy post :)

As for how long - I can't really say. It started out as a few paragraphs and ended as what you can see. It has been updated loads of times with input from community members - On here and on TS. Bear in mind, I did the bulk of it after only being on the server for a few days - So it was a newbies perspective, but It's now had a few bits added as a 'Slightly experienced' newcomer. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Back