What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Staff Promotions

Neo

Banned
Unlinked
o2VXsBK.png

Hello Altisians!

We’d like to announce an update to our Staff Team!

Firstly, 

[SIZE= 18px]To our Member [/SIZE][SIZE= 18px]Support[/SIZE][SIZE= 18px] Officer![/SIZE]

forumbadge-forummod.png.e3112105c8f4c37a708205c5c22aa7ad.png

• JohnJoeegan

He's already been working hard in Compensation Request on a trial, and has successfully passed. He'll now also be trained in Ban Disputes and Report a player threads!

Secondly,

To our Admin!

adminbadge.png.3c78f93e22536bde18b3f93c5f66f2b8.png

• ArrogantBread
So on top of his ingame moderation, he'll also be trained in comp requests, ban disputes and player reports! He'll be approachable on teamspeak and be a liaison between the various staff teams and the senior admins

Hopefully this will provide more cover around the clock allowing our members to get the support they need, when they need it.

Special thanks to these members for dedicating their time, out of roleplay and other roles to dedicate their time to this community

Thank you and Good night!

ye08Llu.png

Andrew "Neo" Anderson
Community Rep.

I've noticied different duties within your guys current (old) roles! Well done ladies! Thanks for the work!

Wooo! Congratz! I expected John Joe to get promoted sooner or later as I saw he was handling comp requests.

Nathan as admin? Gg xD. 

Congrats to both of them! Slightly spooked by the idea of admin ArrograntBread but i'm sure he'll be fine ;) 

@ArrogantBread as Safety-Salamander Admin? Are you mad?! We're doomed..

In all seriousness though - good job chaps, fully deserved, you're both very dedicated members of the community. I'm sure nothing can go wrong.. ..Nathan..

Back