What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Sovereign[UNMC] - (Rejected, Reason given)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This can't be desync, otherwise you didn't see the server message and the officer never heard that restraining sound.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm willing to accept that maybe lag had something to do with it, but ultimately I posted this because I had video of the event and PCSO Frosty wasn't recording, otherwise he would've made the post.

That said, take a closer look at V's video and you'll see the messages come up on his screen saying Sovereign was restrained, if you can't see it select a higher resolution in youtube, the message is there.

Sorry what? we were doing a drug run they showed up we killed them, last time I glitched out of restraints I didn't mean to and I put my gun away and let them take me so don't start talking shit.
I somehow got glitched awswell while in handcuffs (sat down and then stood up without handcuffs, i holstered my gun and follow the officer, he then "unrestrained" me so he could restrain me again :p

I do not usually reply to these reports i just read them to see who has been naughty :) But i must point out that the officer in the first video in the first post was also breaking rules by using  a med kit :(  

Actually SGT Jonny you are wrong we are allowed to heal ourselves, so whoever told you that has informed you incorrectly we are just not allowed to combat revive.

Sorry Doohicky, I'm going to put a lock on this, If the admins which to make a decision on this, go ahead, however I believe it's a matter of latency... and I'd post "Denied"..

Thanks

SI Neo

Community Moderator.

Dam amercians and there under the pond connections.

Sovereign fully knows the rules and points out things ive missed... I do not believe he would break them and cannot see any other reports about him.

Rejected but as always a metal note.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back