What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Soul Grinder attack...

Connall

Offical Repo Man.
So, we were watching over the bank job in India-99 when we were attacked by the UNMC Soul Grinder. They tried to take us down over 10 minutes but only managed to take out our tail rotor and sling. Nice flying from the UNMC pilot although you couldn't quite get us...

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice video and nice flying. In all honesty though I think helicopters run out of fuel too quickly and need a significant increase in comparison to ground vehicles.

10/10 flying

i would have crashed it long before they started doing flips for the fun of it :p

also MPU Minigun boat  hype

Last edited:
great flying there fair play ,many a pilot would of bit the dirt under that barrage of fire

Nice video and nice flying. In all honesty though I think helicopters run out of fuel too quickly and need a significant increase in comparison to ground vehicles.
I have to agree with you there. Helis have such a very low range now compared to before and makes it a nightmare to many things.

Nice flying. The thing I find when manouvering in a hellcat is that if you do an s bend, you lose a lot of height which can be annoying

Edit: Double post

I can not believe it, you were so close to running out! We had to pull back due to a lack of fuel ourselves, but not as low as you were.

Nevertheless, nice flying! (And dodging  :lol: ).

I can not believe it, you were so close to running out! We had to pull back due to a lack of fuel ourselves, but not as low as you were.

Nevertheless, nice flying! (And dodging  :lol: ).
Haha thanks, we thought we had more fuel than you as we returned to refuel during the bank robbery.

Whilst the fuel situation is currently needing to be changed, it is nice to see a situation where the helicopter needs to put down before it runs out of fuel. Adds some tension to the whole thing.

Also: did I hear you say "I'm going to run out of fuel momentarily?" I think that annoyed me more than not seeing explosions :p

Whilst the fuel situation is currently needing to be changed, it is nice to see a situation where the helicopter needs to put down before it runs out of fuel. Adds some tension to the whole thing.

Also: did I hear you say "I'm going to run out of fuel momentarily?" I think that annoyed me more than not seeing explosions :p
I would prefer to not see explosions personally, at least not from India-99.

Nice flying. The thing I find when manouvering in a hellcat is that if you do an s bend, you lose a lot of height which can be annoying
By performing a roll you will find that you lose no height, you gain a little during the roll however lose no height when the roll has been completed. You will increase in speed and if you do it properly you will not lose much height, you will be able to turn 180. 

Personally, I would find it really annoying to get chased by an armed helicopter if I was in a regular helicopter. This goes for both police and UNMC. It's like getting chased by an armed hunter when you're in an Ifrit..it's just a matter of time.

By performing a roll you will find that you lose no height, you gain a little during the roll however lose no height when the roll has been completed. You will increase in speed and if you do it properly you will not lose much height, you will be able to turn 180. 

Personally, I would find it really annoying to get chased by an armed helicopter if I was in a regular helicopter. This goes for both police and UNMC. It's like getting chased by an armed hunter when you're in an Ifrit..it's just a matter of time.
And that is why these vehicles are only used in very specific circumstances.

They are used to blind the enemy, to get a hellcat's thermals away from where the action is happening.

Edit: Or any chopper that is spotting for that matter.

Back