What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Some weird ass glitch XD

Colin K

I was driving with a friend when this happend, lol

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Same thing happened to me when i was in a medic chopper. Lucky enough it was locked when someone tried to pull me out :/, There doesn't appear to be any cops with you and only you got pulled out :( Maybe the Staff team could move this to the Bugs section? @Samuel Thompson

@Colin K if you've got longer recording available try looking who could've done this. This is exploiting on it's best, and someone waited for you to drive far away and get you killed that way. It's a punishable offense.

@Colin K if you've got longer recording available try looking who could've done this. This is exploiting on it's best, and someone waited for you to drive far away and get you killed that way. It's a punishable offense.
I am quite sure this was a glitch, because we haven't seen anybody for 5 minutes straight

I have forwarded this to staff / dev. 

It might be de synchronisation but its a bit late so lets see what others think. 

Also the request to move this topic to correct location

Best to wait before saying stuff that might be taken the rong way.

I remember myself and Colin spoke about it in member support. I was driving from Zaros to Kavala when half way there, myself and @JC Dentoncome across an abandoned hatchy with a dead guy in it and no medics online, so I jump in the drivers seat, he falls out and I try to revive him. Absolutely nothing. Then I find out I killed the poor kid xD

Back