What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Solving A Robbery UNMC Style

TFE Aiden

So the other day this happened while we were in the UNMC zone doing some illegal business and the situation lasted around half an hour. Sorry the video is so long but I thought it was quite interesting as I have never been in a pickle with them before like this. There were a lot of guys there and those guys are scary as hell when bad stuff goes down in their territory. Sorry about the video quality at some points it sucks and also about the mic quality I didn't realise Yeti's were so sensitive and it picked up me changing my beats batteries half way through.

If you have time to watch all the way through please do because things get interesting towards the end when more people turn up to try and cause trouble although for them it ends very badly as they get their asses handed to them.

Enjoy,

-Aiden (Barbaric Gaming) 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2x___necxVY

'Anything this side of the wall I am the Judge, Jury and Executioner!' - Gen Blaze 2014

Love it!

Last edited by a moderator:
I enjoyed watching that. Thorough,entertaining, and ruthless when it picked up momentum.
Thanks I will be sure to upload more action as it unfolds from my go pro lately we have been involved in some police fights they are worth recording :)

'Anything this side of the the wall I am the Judge, Jury and Executioner!' - Gen Blaze 2014

Love it!
Yeah he is a badass I was scared of him and the obsession with that 50 cal. The accent was so funny too got to love the Welsh!

If you think Blaze is scary you've never seen me. He brings people to me so I can cut their feet off and make them crawl to Paros.  :lol:

Haha, I witnessed half of that, I turned up in my tempest to process! Haha 2 of my frilife nss were killed for being dicks xD

If you think Blaze is scary you've never seen me. He brings people to me so I can cut their feet off and make them crawl to Paros. :lol: [/qquote]

Yeah I will be sure to stay away from you on a bad day then I remember the time you punished Feather (I Can't remember his rank) for blowing up your car and you asked for our opinion on a suitable punishment it was pretty funny to watch wouldn't like to be in his position though and I hope he learned from that mistake!

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha, I witnessed half of that, I turned up in my tempest to process! Haha 2 of my frilife nss were killed for being dicks xD
Yup that unfortunatly is what happens if you get on the wrong side of the UNMC

I think we could do with some UNMC and Police encounters as they would be very interesting.
We get them when we go outside our territory. We're withholding from that atm due to the police overhaul is still underway and there is a temp rule that prevents us from taking any of them hostage. It also alleviates some pressure on the police to have one less thing to worry about until they recover.

We get them when we go outside our territory. We're withholding from that atm due to the police overhaul is still underway and there is a temp rule that prevents us from taking any of them hostage. It also alleviates some pressure on the police to have one less thing to worry about until they recover.
Go for it you guys would put up a fight worth watching against an army of police officers. I think after the damage you did to Gc that day that I was there to see from behind the gate was incredible and with the police it could be a lot better as there are a lot more of them so I can't wait until the hostage situation is lifted and you guys can put on a good show again :D

Back