What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

So about that whole ''Freedom of Speech'' thing..

Khandamir

Currently residing in Los Santos
LikEX5k.png

​

Clearly you and your gang lack the basic understanding of rules that you seem incapable of reading, you also lack the common sense to understand why Khandamir has posted that, do yourself a favor and stop being a keyboard warrior and take a break for a while?

Well, clearly you havent read the post. The whole thing with Freedom of Speech is it protects you from the GOVERNMENT. Not from private persons who just don't want to read the shit that comes out of your keyboard..

Paul montana likes to dance around our hotel naked singing justn bieber songs. This is the thread we can say what we like about someone without consequences right?  :D

Well, If I have the right to freedom of speech, why do you have to keep deleting mine and my friends status? 

Clearly you're emotional about something, take a tissue dry your eyes and unban Jordzy.
Firstly, there's Freedom of speech, yay well done, you've learnt to type.

Then, There's social standard, where people talk, get along, debate, sometimes argue, and that's fine....

Then there's what you've done, insight trouble with intent to start a riot (or a protest in your words).

If you've been banned, take it on the chin and move on, it's a game, if you want to cry, do it in your own time and place.

Also, Freedom of speech has exceptions... you go stand in-front of buckingham palace and talk about bombs and see how long you get to stay "free" with your "freedom of speech"

You're banned, please take it like a man and quit whinging. 

Paul montana likes to dance around our hotel naked singing justn bieber songs. This is the thread we can say what we like about someone without consequences right?  :D
Blaze: "I fucking love derailing Khandamir's threads"
SinfulLimpingHalcyon.gif

Blaze has 20 children in various cities around Altis. I have heard from good sources he is even sleeping with the wife of the mayor of Kavala. Also, he is madly in love with teethless Rosa, the Montana House Keeper who is illegally on the island after being smuggled of Stratis. Blaze paid all of his children college funds to get her to Altis.

So now all kids are poor hobo's robbing everyone in the greenzone.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Freedom of Speech is a qualified human right right, therefore it is limited when it comes to it possibly becoming a hate crime, saying something which could cause someone to act violent or something which could lead to an assault. 

Back