What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

SK1750 Cleared for take off, Stavik heading home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stavik

Do not go gentle into that good night
Management
Staff Team
Legendary Donator
Los Santos Police Command
Los Santos NHS
Los Santos Firefighter
Well, thats it. 
Recent drop of playtime on the server and no excuse to come back. I've bought my ticket and flying back home and away from Altis.

I gotta say, this community is  unike. And i love it.
I've had my difference with some, this is just cause we are different. No hard feelings!

I've gotten so many friends, so many funny, serious and just plain awesome moments in my short time here. 
Helicopter crashes, cars flippin everywhere. Shotouts where i reck everyone. I'ts going to stay with me.
Hopefully il meet some of you in the ArmA 3 universe somewhere else!

I do have some honorable mentions, but as the noob i am. I dont know how to tag people.

JohnDillinger from TCK. What a lad. Funny as hell (Can i say hell?)
Cleon, TW Boss, Pure respect for his guy.
Vincent Hanna, i did steal the truck. Almost mine. And the Gas Stations. Good times buddy! Auf Wiederzehn (I know its not dutch)
TikTak, my fav other viking.
killerabbit, amazing service in the BA Heli. Keep up the good work mate!
Pierce, my local slut from Portugal. Love you man

And ofcourse to everyone else! Keep the quality on this server and #RoleplayEverything

! Wilco !
Keep this going man,  you and your staff have made something special. Keep it up.

Altis Int Tower: SK1750, you are leaving my airspace. Have a good day!

-Kristoffer aka Stavik out

Last edited by a moderator:
One of the best departure topics ever, its both sad and funny, its been fun to have u around man, and as u said, hopefully we will see u somewhere else :)

Have a good flight!

See you Stavik! Was fun playing with you, hope to see you step on Altis once again in the future!

- Henk Baksteen from the Altis High Rollers

Y U DO DIS TO ME FAM. On a serious note though you got me though some hard times and I really appreciated it. Best of luck for whatever you do in the future man. (I really can't write goodbyes)

Good bye @Stavikyou will always have a family in TW and always a friend in me if you were ever to return to this beautiful island! we have CSGO anyways so it's not goodbye!!

you've got  friend in me @Stavik

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back