What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

SirKappa - Unban Appeal (Unbanned 05/02/2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.

oltsuwh

Your In-game name: SirKappa

Your Steam Profile ID: STEAM_0:1:55634544

Your GUID (Using this tool input your steam ID and press enter): 76561198071534817

Date & Time you was banned: 2.2.2015 & 07:57 PM

Please copy and paste the rule you broke: Combat logging = failing at roleplaying and what seems like RDM.

1B) Combat logging during a fire fight, resisting arrest, or when the police are in pursuit is exploiting. Logging off while downed (pending revive) is also a exploit.

Please give reasons why we should give you a final chance: When the bounty hunter who uploaded the picture tazed me, he was failing at rp aswell in my opinion. If he would upload the video which he says he has, you could see that he came up to me and asked for my name. I told him a fake name and started running to the garage. (In his topic, he claims that I told him my real name. I would like to see that from the video). Then he suddenly tazed me for no valid reason, and that is why I left the game - it was no fair for me to lose my gear for that kind of a reason. But I understand that what I did was against the rules and I would never do it again. I take the game seriously now - I even just bought myself a bounty hunter license. I think that this is the best RP server there is and if I get another chance I will NEVER break out of my RP role.

Also a police officer commented on my RDM on the other officer. However there was a reason for me to shoot that officer, and I thought it wasn't against the rules. The officer was on top of this building near Athira - there was a roadblock there. Then my friend was trying to drive his car around the block, but the officer started shooting at my friend. That is why I shot the officer, I was defending my friend. But now I know that I shouldn't do that if I don't engage him somehow first. I am deeply sorry for this, and believe me, I have learned my lesson. I'm not an everyday troll - I would love to continue my short but so far fun bounty hunter career if you could let me have a one more chance. I am deeply sorry for the bounty hunter who lost his bounty money, but I wasn't that experienced then and now I know better. There is no other RP server like this one. 

If your ban reason is "Forum Report - Date Here" then search the forums for your in-game name and that date and link the thread here: 

Last edited by a moderator:
Provide your GUID using the tool linked in your post and your Arma III player ID for us to continue.

Care to explain the combat log when your name was NotRebel?

I was stupid then and I'm am very sorry. I did not have much money and I acted like an ass. I am willing to compensate this by going back to the police station and go to jail. I have learned my lessons, and if I can have one more chance I will never do these non RP things again. That combat log was out of my pure stupidity, and there is nothing that I can say to make it otherwise. Now that I've played on the server for a bit longer I have learned how the roleplaying community truly works - and by combat logging from police officers while they're doing their job, I also mess up their roleplaying, and that is not fair. 

I understand if you think that I don't deserve another chance, but during the last few days I've been an active user helping others aswell. Although, I hope that my stupid acts could be forgiven this one time.

Last edited by a moderator:
I will approve this but I have a feeling we will be seeing you again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back