What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Should I quit for 4 months?

Wasim should quit for 4 months and concentrate on Exams!

• Total voters

Wasim

Should I quit for 4 months, concentrate on revising then return? XD

But seriously... Not sure if I should care or not

I leave in four months so should I put my head down??

100%

Altis will still be standing afterwards... you only get 1 shot at exams unless your going to waste your time and resit next year etc.

100%

Altis will still be standing afterwards... you only get 1 shot at exams unless your going to waste your time and resit next year etc.
Thats exactly what my mom keeps telling me, but it must be true if you say so :p

during my final exams I havent played for 1 month. if people say to you what to do its not gonna work. You have to say it to yourself then it'll be working  :)

Last edited by a moderator:
during my final exams I havent played for 1 month. if people say to you what to do its not gonna work. You have to say it to yourself then it'll be working  :)
This, but honestly do it.

Games are great fun, but they do not make an easy living. Although exams are just a couple of letters on a piece of paper, They give open the door to allow you to choose what career path you  wish to take.

100% yes vote, answers your question quite well if you ask me ;)

Who knew we were all so grownup and sensible :)

If you need a poll to decide this decision then you need to rearrange your priorities in life.

You'll ever get rdm'd here and pissed off or be successful with your exams. I think would rather do neither, fail at life and continue being addicted to mount and blade. ...

You should concentrate on your exams, wilco quite rightly says that altis will be here on your return, your future out of games is far more important, not something to be taken lightly

Depends on how your mind works, for example photographic memory is easy to capture study notes so doesn't need that long time to study everything.

Back