What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Shot threw the wall of the bank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coltas

Advertising
so today me and my friend Heroix decided to rob the bank before the 4AM Server Restart. he was covering 1 door and i was covering the other. i was hidden behind the box (the one you use the action to rob) looking at the back door while my friend was near the metal window looking at the front door. after a while the police chopper landed so we got ready to shoot. then the next min i some how got shot threw the wall. no one was inside the building when i got shot and both doors were closed and we dident see any cops at the doors. i was killed by SGT T-robot.

T-Robot if you can. please let me know how you manage to kill me from outside?

here is the video i recorded while this happened :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WF_Nvbc0ihI

Last edited by a moderator:
I have it on good authority a weapons manufacturer from the mainland has been testing new weapons for the police.

commission_concept_art___rail_gun_rail_rifle_by_torvenius-d53xgva.jpg
15503104d4b7e25af2392dd2b9c9523e-d4mzo1w.jpg

syndicate_concept___mjolnir_h_o_g__beltfed_a_shotg_by_torvenius-d4mzo7h.jpg
4f754eff9cca175a0307959933fb60e3-d4mzo92.jpg
syndicate_concept_art___riotlance_by_torvenius-d4m3m0g.jpg
syndicate_concept_art___minigun_by_torvenius-d4jbwoc.jpg

I have it on good authority a weapons manufacturer from the mainland has been testing new weapons for the police.

commission_concept_art___rail_gun_rail_rifle_by_torvenius-d53xgva.jpg
15503104d4b7e25af2392dd2b9c9523e-d4mzo1w.jpg

syndicate_concept___mjolnir_h_o_g__beltfed_a_shotg_by_torvenius-d4mzo7h.jpg
4f754eff9cca175a0307959933fb60e3-d4mzo92.jpg
syndicate_concept_art___riotlance_by_torvenius-d4m3m0g.jpg
syndicate_concept_art___minigun_by_torvenius-d4jbwoc.jpg
That looks like one cool weapon. Do you think thats the gun that killed me? If so how does this weapom work? Like can it shoot threw walls / see people behind walls?

That looks like one cool weapon. Do you think thats the gun that killed me? If so how does this weapom work? Like can it shoot threw walls / see people behind walls?
dude the police don`t have these weapons lol .... They wish ha!!

Maybe like this.

Just an update i spoke to T-robo. and he confirmed what i thought happend it was all thanks to desync. it appeared i was in a bush for him outside. Can an admin please mark this thread as Resolved thanks!

Poss De-sync cant find any other reason here.

I have closed and resolved for now, we will put it down as one of those moments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back