What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Shooting Cops (Unbanned 31/12/2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adren

Shot a cop in a police hq when he was shooting a team mates helicopter.  

Would be nice if the rules were more clear cut.  I was told you could shoot into an hq if they shoot out appearently that isn't so.  I would also like to know why the police man who arrested Birchieboy did nto value his life when he told he was going to be shot if he arrested birchie but continued to put him in the vehicle and haul ass to athira hq while he was clearly out numbered

"Rule 4A: Safe Zones

VDM = Instant Ban (We have a anti VDM script however running people over for fun is banable and considered VDM)
Killing = Instant Ban, No killing in the safezone... no killing from outside the safezone if someone is inside it and no killing people outside the safezone from the safezone.

Police Stations = The police stations are police spawn points therefore are marked in blue, Any killing here will result in a ban.

"

76561198100908804 player id

Last edited by a moderator:
You are allowed to shoot back as long as you ONLY fire upon at the person firing at you.
So ive been told.  Wish the rules were more of you cant shoot in and you cant shoot in.  Instead of the if else statements

Last edited by a moderator:
http://i.imgur.com/C5fbkWr.png

There was nothing said that you can only shoot back at the cop who is shooting you. Rules arent clear enough. We already retreated once from a shooting from a blue zone just to be sure. This is what Neo wrote,and based on what he wrote we asumed we were allowed. Rules should be made clear,and also since TI is a big gang and long time here,i would have expected the admin to come in our channel and ask what happened to clear things up.

I dont blame the admins,i blame the one who didnt write the rules clear enough,and this was not a fair ban. 

Ok so basically they baited the cops into shooting at a helicopter in order to kill them in the HQ as per this video:

http://www.twitch.tv/kill4virus/b/604308306

Watch from about 1 hr 20 min.

I understand that there were issues that happened previous to me arriving on the scene which got you guys all riled up however that does not justify breaking the rules.

Please post you GUID for me to process this unban. There is a handy tool to get it at the top of the Dispute a ban forum.

The helicopter was given two warnings and me and my fellow officer had every right to shoot at this hellcat that was hovering 10-20m above us in the police HQ. The pilot was given multiple warnings and also was destroying roleplay.

In regards to arresting birchieboy, perhaps I didnt hear anything because of the helicopter piloted by Andrej hovering 10m above our heads again, another example of the same helicopter ruining RP.

The helicopter was given two warnings and me and my fellow officer had every right to shoot at this hellcat that was hovering 10-20m above us in the police HQ. The pilot was given multiple warnings and also was destroying roleplay.

In regards to arresting birchieboy, perhaps I didnt hear anything because of the helicopter piloted by Andrej hovering 10m above our heads again, another example of the same helicopter ruining
he told you multiple times

In regards to arresting birchieboy, perhaps I didnt hear anything because of the helicopter piloted by Andrej hovering 10m above our heads again, another example of the same helicopter ruining RP.
Destroying rp? You were surrounded by 10+ people when you arrested birchie,what did you do? Ran to the car with him and speeded to the HQ. Dont talk about destroying RP please.

yea the fact that you were 5 meters max awey from me when you drived off destroyed RP totaly.

It is not realistic when you get fired upon by surrounding rebels, that u just simply go in your car and drive out towards the safe walls of HQ where we can't do anything anymore.

I Quote the fact aswell that when i was a cops a few weeks ago, in the meeting there was a strong topic called valuing your life.

which i feel you totally didn't.

maybe a topic that needs to be brought  back towards the Meeting table of the police?

sincerely Tickle ~ Goose Cartel

Another thread for this please guys like I said I wasn't there for the first incident. I think it's all on the stream anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back