What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Sharing houses

Rod

Is it possible to share a house with someone else? As in would I be able to give them a 2nd key to the property so that they could also access it when I'm not only? 

I'm guessing you can't but I'm not 100% sure.

Also when you get the house licence how do you get about getting a house and how much would it cost approximately for a house?

Cheers

Rod

Last edited by a moderator:
It's not possible unless you give your guy keys before logging out. Even after restart the keys will vanish.

Go up to the house you wish to purchase, press left Windows key, if it's blanked out then it's already bought. If not then small houses with 1 lockbox space are half a mil, goes up half a mil each lockbox space.

Thanks for the reply, and how safe are the lockboxes? Just wondering since I am aware people can break into your house.

Also can you ad lockboxes after you buy it? Or are you stuck with what you buy?

Cheers.

Not very safe so be careful where you buy a house. I've hit all the houses in kavala in a few hours of game play, when you're logged off, no one can see them but when online it takes seconds to get into someone's house. Don't promote where you live, we've even had ex members rob us out grudge. When you buy a house, go to a market and purchase the amount of storage boxes you want. If you're a small time rebel, get the small ones. If you're like me and buy millions of pounds worth of guns a time, get the big ones.

Thanks for the reply man, didn't know you could only rob them if they were online.

Cheers

Got a question to add, If I am playing on Server 1 could someone in server 2 rob my house? Or does the storage box only show in the server you are on? Cheers

If you're on server 1, a person on server 2 will not be able to find your house.

Back