What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Shame!

If someone has started a robbery on me, does the 3 minute rule apply as open engagement, They can kill me/ Me kill them within that 3 minutes or does it get classed as fail rp if i get robbed then blow the guys face off? I always been curious about this and I never given a fight back cus I always been unsure.

If someone has started a robbery on me, does the 3 minute rule apply as open engagement, They can kill me/ Me kill them within that 3 minutes or does it get classed as fail rp if i get robbed then blow the guys face off? I always been curious about this and I never given a fight back cus I always been unsure.
I am sorry about that. I have changed since this happened!  As a few friends did tell me my rp was bad! I am very sorry and hope we can put this behind us -Max Swain- 

Sorry <3

Last edited by a moderator:
Pet hate of mine too. I used to hot-mic when strolling around Kavala, "on the phone" (talking to George on ts). 90% of the time it was just idle chat and so never needed to worry about breaking RP. I mentioned a while back at a police meeting that mics should be used more in game, and I have seen a small increase which is promising. Unsure how it could be promoted though. This can just be another appeal for everyone to RP everything. Go on. It makes me smile.

On topic though, Banana Ducks videos also make me smile; My thanks Mr. Duck!
I do that too, however when I do it my gang think I'm being taken hostage! xD

I just can't stop laughing about that robbery xD that was the worst robbery I have ever done XD you were so annoying tho :p and we didn't have any lockpicks.... That's why we didn't  kill you.... :p mainly... And we didn't really feel for it lol 

Maybe we can find a way to use the Task force radio,It is amazing & has the solution.
@Wilcohas answered to this before. Management wants this to be a publicly open server with no aditional requirments and TFAR would limit the amount of people joining the server 

Back