What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

sgtrooster1 (Action: Ban Issued 06/01/2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superhitmandan

Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): sgtrooster1

Time & Date this happened: 2nd jan approx 11.15

Description of what happened: i was returning to the UNMC border to meet my friend when he says he has been RDM'd by 2 guys, (i didnt have video evidence of this so that is why it isnt in this report)

1 of the 2 was taken out, and i held the other for 15 mins until my friend came back, we infiltrated the tower he was camped up in trying to pick off any civ at ground level, we got the drop on him and i killed him, about 10 - 15 seconds later he combat logs,

video and screenshot below.

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: no he had logged out

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence)

http://youtu.be/pjGXuOroAEo

sgt_rooster_combat_log_screen.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@dkdps1 2 things wrong with what you just said,

1. not once in that did i in that scenario metagame, i held him pinned down in a tower for 15 minutes, he was shooting at me and i got in and killed him, the 15 minutes didnt need to be waited by my friend but he did anyway just in case, as he rdm'd my team mate. i never said his name in the video clip or in the scenario.

2. when you disconnect from the game when you are pending revive is breaking server rules, think you may need to re read them.

1B) Combat logging during a fire fight, resisting arrest, or when the police are in pursuit is exploiting. Logging off while downed (pending revive) is also a exploit.

The was also no metagameing here, just alot of ass whooping.

2925f8d7b5b73f34341512d2953d7759 -1 Sgtrooster1 - Forum Report 06/01/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back