What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

SGT Willie Nelson - Unban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was told that Steve caroll(thats how you spell it?) brought up the clip about me. Thats your IRL name stee

Im goin to talk to you on TS when I'm home. I'm not continuing this here. Stee Carroll btw.

Unban request has been accepted under the principle its a movie reference, even linked in the unban request.

Stee, the audio is in your name, on your soundcloud, and as this was out of context and potentially a "revenge report" that has triggered this, but, it could be anyone that posted it to an admin.

I respect that it's offended another admin, and that it could be construed to be someone being racist, but the actual film is referenced more often than we admit. "My sister is number 4 prostitute in all of Kazakhstan" , Can't believe how much that sentence is actually said.

I'd advise this. Words are weapons whether we choose them to be or not. It only takes a well places/timed sharing of an audio file for it to become a weapon.

I'll be speaking to the original admin that received this audio file later to make sure they are not offended about this unban.

As again this was a contextual ban, he's not removed from the police force. however may be spoken to by his superiors.

Neo

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back