What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

SGT. Bentley (Rejected but warning issued for break of RP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eddylane

Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name):
Sgt. Bentley

Time & Date this happened:
20:15 6-1-2015
Description of what happened:
So before he was going out off roleplay i tried to talk to him with the mobile phone that he needed to compensate me for RDM
A little bit what happened about the RDM thing.
So we tried to take some cops hostage
i was standing behind a wall then this guy Sgt. bentley came behind me and just shot me with the pistol no word said.
I know the police and rebels can not work together and thats what happened to they didn't restrained him they just let him go.

but now after i've got killed i saw this guy again, and he just were going out of roleplay and just tried to get hated.
Rule:
3C) Out of character questions need to be written in the chat, in order to not interrupt the roleplay on the server. 

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?:
I have messaged him and then yea after i tried to ask for compensation he came to me i don't want ever to try to resolve it with him he needs to react like an adult and he didn't 
Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence)
i have No evidence of the rdm :(
but that he was going out of roleplay i have that

You were both out of roleplay tbh, but can confirm that Sgt. Bentley basically RDM'd Blueberry.

He was also out of role play with me (Even though I don't have evidence) He started saying stuff, then when I question him in chat I got something along the lines of "Stfu server is going to restart anyway I don't care" (Reply in voice).

Last edited by a moderator:
How did I ''RDM'' him?? The police actually where there, He tried attacking 2 police officer with another guy, I kill him to protect the Police and get a pardon, You then message me saying ''Oh im gunna report you, Give me 500k Or i'll tell an admin'' Your just mad that you lost your stuff to one guy with a pistol, No RDM involved, You engaged, I killed you, Seems like you didnt put that part in your video! PC Peter as a witness so you just failed son.

I admit I went out or RP, But because you trying to bribe money out of people for not being able to kill some poilce and getting killed is stupid, Sorry for going out of roleplay. But at the same time grow up, It's just a game, I said ''Out of RP''  

I'm here to back up Sgt. Bentley. I played with him for a quite long period earlier today. Perfectly good RP in all situations. I wasn't on the scene when this happened, but banning him for not staying in character would not be reasonable in my opinion. As for the RDM I fail to see any actual solid proof here.

Thank you Turismo my man, Hope to play on the server with you soon :)
My in game name is Aaron King. You we're with me and Seb. Yeah we are going for a run tomorrow. You can join if you like :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Warning issued... any more reports of you talking outside RP on this server will result in a ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back