What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Server host

I believe they run their own Dedicated servers. 

Such a large community wouldn't handle very well with a "Hoster" 

Fairly sure server 1 is in UK, and server 2 is in France? Not sure but I think so.

We have dedicated boxes, it would be near impossible to run off a VPS with the amount of players on a sever and amount of scripts run.

What does RPUK Run on? such as nitrado 
We are currently with OVH and we have 3 dedicated boxes running out one of the french datacentres to cater for both our UK and EU players, We have been on dedicated boxes since our 3rd month after going live (12 days away from 4 years)

( What those servers are doing is briefly explained on this page - https://www.roleplay.co.uk/donations )

@Crapshot I used to work for Nitrado in 2015/2016 as there UK country manager, while these shared boxes are great for friends and more for some other games with Arma 3 once you start going past 20-30 players it requires more resources than these hosts actually offer as there is hundreds of VPS's per dedicated server and arma3server.exe is very resource hungry.

Our policy as always been 1 x 120 slot arma3server.exe instance per dedicated box to ensure maximum performance with our mission file.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back