What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

server going downhill fast!

Crusty Balls

Just want to mention that in my opinion server is losing its appeal recently especially after Betimz has left. the High command are more than happy to punish police officers without even hearing a reason where as Betimz always allowed players to give their side of events first. Also noticed most decent players left for new server Takistan life. Shame i played this server every night and now am back to civ but looking for a new idea/server .

I know you thinking i'm just disgruntled but actually i liked this server and am sad to see how it is changing for the worse. To all the good cops out there i had good patrols with thanks and good luck. 

Cheers Crusty Balls

People went to the Takistan server because 80% of the people who have left altislife server is waiting for the update. When the update comes, you will see more players pop up again and server 2 will need to be put to work again.

Just want to mention that in my opinion server is losing its appeal recently especially after Betimz has left. the High command are more than happy to punish police officers without even hearing a reason where as Betimz always allowed players to give their side of events first. Also noticed most decent players left for new server Takistan life. Shame i played this server every night and now am back to civ but looking for a new idea/server .

I know you thinking i'm just disgruntled but actually i liked this server and am sad to see how it is changing for the worse. To all the good cops out there i had good patrols with thanks and good luck. 

Cheers Crusty Balls
Maybe next time tell people why they are being arrested.

Well in the suits department its going uphill

F01B5244F88109415A3985C3D9932CA524C3F612

Check back after the update, the server is very dated right now and is in massive need of a game change which is what we are working on :) (and i dont just mean signs lol)

Last edited by a moderator:

Check back after the update, the server is very dated right now and is in massive need of a game change which is what we are working on :) (and i dont just mean signs lol)
HAHAHAH everytime ill see this sign, im going to laugh like hell  :lol:

EVERY Community will have it's up's and down's .. thats normal.
You will never find a Community where this is not gonna happen.

Instead of leaving/complaining people should maybe take a second and think about what they can do to make it a bit better and how to make it go uphill again.

Because if everyone just moans about it and just leave nothing is gonna happen & nothing is going to get better.
No offense Crusty Balls - I don't really wanna adress you personally but I'm just getting so tired of seeing people complaining about every little thing.

Not everyone here is a bad cop or a bad admin or whatever.
We have so many awesome funny guys here & Wilco is also doing a great job.
You will never find something perfect - so people really should stop whining about every little thing.

*Looks at profile picture giggles*

Every time I have been on Altis has had around 65 players on.

I was on Takistan today and it had a high of 6.

Its not because of Takistan, its because of the update. Just be patient.

Back