What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Server entrance music

wes

Can anyone recall the music that played on start up awhile ago, before the national anthem, before 'bad boys', and before The Crystal Method's 'Born too slow'? I remember hearing it when I first started playing here but never did figure out what it was. I know its a totally obscure question but I'm hoping somebody round here remembers!

Thanks in advance :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Made the place feel like summer

Funny thing about that song is that its in spanish but their way of singing makes some words sound like swedish like tramsiga hora (folish whore)   Sin mor han såra (his mother he hurt) ett packet lasagne (a package of lasagna) Amelia vänta (Amelia wait) Ett paket braj ( one pakage weed ) son av Gösta (Son of Gösta) Gösta is a name.

Really funny song for Swedes haha

Thinking about some new server music... now were approaching the summer nice and fast... what do you think ?

Not yet... having a look now... any suggestions ? ... Maybe we will get a few different options and run a poll :)

Haha thanks for the replies! Although Wilco, that's not the song I was thinking of! Maybe it was the one before that? it was kinda like an electronic hip-hop ditty.

EDIT: if it helps, I used to always imagine GTA when I heard it.

As if we were ever classy to begin with  ^_^

I'd like something a bit more upbeat than what we have now. Danza Kuduro was a good one.

for that feel good vibe when you join it has to be 

My most fav tune last few months is 

Back