What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Server Downtime

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilco

The King
Legendary Donator
Good Afternoon

We have just ordered and received a third dedicated server.

This is so we can offload our database onto meaning we will have the current setup as part of our plan to spread our server load out to bring more stability.

ALUK Server 1 - Altis life UK Server 1

ALUK Server 2 - Altis life UK Server 2

ALUK Server 3 - Database

ALUK Server 4 - Forums and any website hosting

We will get the servers back online soon as we can, This may take around 1 hour.

Many Thanks for your patience

P.S - In the meantime why not go looking for Shadow's base on Epoch

Is there anything we can do to help test when it comes back up? Capture times for vehicle retrieval etc?

Fantastic news too, glad to see the constant stream of improvements :)

During the no message recieved I died somehow whilst in a heli i was on auto hover and after 3 seconds of no message my character coudln't take it and his heart packed in. :(   :angry:

Is there anything we can do to help test when it comes back up? Capture times for vehicle retrieval etc?

Fantastic news too, glad to see the constant stream of improvements :)
Just play as normal and report back any issues with getting vehicles out or logging in ( Note to people reading before reporting back do not bring desync server lag or FPS up.. these are unrelated)

Thanks in advance :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah tell us if you need a hand testing out some of the stuff?

I would be glad to help out ;)

Update: All the data has now been transfered to Server #3. Setup for new user accounts will now begin.

Server ONLINE! Please report any DB related bugs here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back