What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Serious questions regarding Police Officers...

Iceboob

Unlinked
I would like to ask some questions here regarding Police Officers and the rules, (pls move the thread to a different area if I posted it not in the correct place);

- Do the same rules apply to Police Officers that apply to civilians, in regards to when Police officers are killed in Role Play, that they cannot return to the area they were killed (scene of the crime) within the 15 minute timeframe?

- If all Police officers on the server are killed, do they have to forget the event and start a fresh characater with no memory of the crime and seek no vengeance?

- Also, if for example there are only 2 Police officers on the server, are there special priviliges granted to them or any leniency allowed with the rules?

- Lastly, are Police Officers allowed to shoot civilians from within their blue zoned Police base?

I would like these queires clarrified so as for the future we know what to expect. 

Thanks in advance, 

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes

Yes

No the same rules, Apart from the bank needs 10 officers online and Meth chemical seller needs 5 cops online

Yes but they should have no need unless a civ is shooting into the bluezone which is bannable anyway.

1. Yes, same rules apply to us as well as civillians because that's a server rule. 

Any of our officers breaking the NRL ( New Life Rule) will face immediate  disciplinary action.

2. Yes, when we are killed we are reborn anew. 

3. There never SHOULD be 2 police officers online on any of our servers and to be honest i haven't seen a single time where 2 officers are on duty alone.

4. No we are not allowed to shoot from our base but only during very rare circumstances and or if our base is attacked ( The rebels need admin approval to do this)

3. There never SHOULD be 2 police officers online on any of our servers and to be honest i haven't seen a single time where 2 officers are on duty alone.
Generally happens in the early hours of the morning. I've been the only cop online several times (once when I was a CSO, because everyone else logged out without telling me!)

Yes

Yes

No the same rules, Apart from the bank needs 10 officers online and Meth chemical seller needs 5 cops online

Yes but they should have no need unless a civ is shooting into the bluezone which is bannable anyway.

I'm going to re-iterate what Wilco has stated... 

If an officer HAS to shoot at you whilst their in a blue zone, you can return fire at that officer only.

In this situation, It is advisable that person returning fire into the blue zone values their life, and falls back, as miss-firing onto another officer who has no idea what's going on is going to be hard to explain..... It is a spawn zone.

I'll also agree with Zippey, If firing out is needed, get the approval of a senior officer, DI or above, and if they are not available, work with your team mates to get around them.

If an officer HAS to shoot at you whilst their in a blue zone, you can return fire at that officer only.

In this situation, It is advisable that person returning fire into the blue zone values their life, and falls back, as miss-firing onto another officer who has no idea what's going on is going to be hard to explain..... It is a spawn zone.
Wait though, this is the exact reason I was banned for? I told a cop to free my friend. He then shot at me, I shot him. His friend shot at me, I shot him... Going by what you've just said, I never actually broke the rules then as I was fired upon first and only returned fire. Not trying to divert attention from the actual thread but just gonna warn people, never ever fire at cops in the blue zone regardless. It's to dangerous and will probably end in a ban like my own. 

Rule 4A: Safe Zones

VDM = Instant Ban (We have a anti VDM script however running people over for run is banable and considered VDM)
Killing = Instant Ban, No killing in the safezone... no killing from outside the safezone if someone is inside it and no killing people outside the safezone from the safezone.

Robbing = You are not allowed to rob a person who is inside the greenzone, these are considered safe heavens for players to meet and have friendly meets/chats

Flying = You may land in the greenzone however, The police will send any choppers found to the crusher, Landing in the greenzone is against the server law (not rules), The police will however open fire.

Weapons = Your weapon must be holstered inside the greenzone, If not then you will not doubt get in a spot of trouble by the police.

Police Stations = The police stations are police spawn points therefore are marked in blue, Any killing here will result in a ban.

VIP/Donator area = This is a safezone all the rules above apply to this area.

Rule 4A: Safe Zones

VDM = Instant Ban (We have a anti VDM script however running people over for run is banable and considered VDM)
Killing = Instant Ban, No killing in the safezone... no killing from outside the safezone if someone is inside it and no killing people outside the safezone from the safezone.

Robbing = You are not allowed to rob a person who is inside the greenzone, these are considered safe heavens for players to meet and have friendly meets/chats

Flying = You may land in the greenzone however, The police will send any choppers found to the crusher, Landing in the greenzone is against the server law (not rules), The police will however open fire.

Weapons = Your weapon must be holstered inside the greenzone, If not then you will not doubt get in a spot of trouble by the police.

Police Stations = The police stations are police spawn points therefore are marked in blue, Any killing here will result in a ban.

VIP/Donator area = This is a safezone all the rules above apply to this area.
 So then is what CSI Neo said above incorrect?

Rubber bullets man, rubber bullets.
Ah fair enough I suppose. He didn't exactly specify if it was with lethal force or not.

Although yeah, the whole killing part does kind of specify it as lethal. My bad!

I just want to play again ha

Back