What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Selling a beautiful drug houser

£2,000,000. On the condition all current drugs and weapons be removed and replaced with Apples. At least 1,400 of them.
Win the auction and you got yerself a deal!

Auction ending changed. Tonight 12pm.

Auction ends tonight 12pm.

Win the auction and you got yerself a deal!

Auction ending changed. Tonight 12pm.

Auction ends tonight 12pm.
Why did you change auction end time m8

Last edited by a moderator:
PSSSTTT theres a cop here, dont tell him anything! but you can tell me!

jokes, im a cop aswell lol

Why did you change auction end time m8
I am looking for a new house in athira and need the money :)

PSSSTTT theres a cop here, dont tell him anything! but you can tell me!

jokes, im a cop aswell lol
I believe there are 4 police officers interested in buying, remember the house is close to a drug dealer so if a police officer wins the auction, he/she can use it to catch drug cartels.

I am looking for a new house in athira and need the money :)

I believe there are 4 police officers interested in buying, remember the house is close to a drug dealer so if a police officer wins the auction, he/she can use it to catch drug cartels.
police dont get access to there houses when playing as police, so pretty much pointless to buy it as cop

police dont get access to there houses when playing as police, so pretty much pointless to buy it as cop
False, as in roleplay terms whether they are a cop or a civilian they would still have keys to this house, therefor to combat the fact of not actually having keys they can Windows Key > Open/Close Door.

False, as in roleplay terms whether they are a cop or a civilian they would still have keys to this house, therefor to combat the fact of not actually having keys they can Windows Key > Open/Close Door.
true

simen I will pay 750k for everything in the house 

Current bid?
2m by the wonderful DainMK for house and no guns. And TCK Josh has bidded 750k for guns and no house.

House + items: 2.75m

House (no items): 2m

Items (no house): 750k

Auction ends tonight 12pm

Last edited by a moderator:
also in the and book of a police offiser it stands that he or she can search through car/house that is closer than 1000m :)

Faded only if they are wanted and seen to be going in the building, they also need SI+ permission first 

Back