What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Segara - TS Ban (Unban Approved 29/07/2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dylan

Banned
Your In-game name: Segara

Your Steam Profile ID: -

Your GUID (Using this tool input your steam ID and press enter): -

Date & Time you was banned: 16/05/2015

Please copy and paste the rule you broke:16c (PERM WITHOUT APPEAL)

Please give reasons why we should give you a final chance: Segara unfortunately posted his teamspeak ip address in direct chat ingame. 

I have a strict word with him because i believed that he is a great roleplayer and he deserved a second chance. I know that it isn't my call, but he really, really is sorry about what he did. He is a great roleplayer and i sat there myself with him as he read over the rules.

Before he was banned, he actually set up a gang teamspeak channel  on ALUK teamspeak.

He meant no harm when doing this and I promise he has read over the rules again andagain.

I am typing this as he struggles to type english.

If your ban reason is "Forum Report - Date Here" then search the forums for your in-game name and that date and link the thread here:

Last edited by a moderator:
Can someone link his previous ban appeal for me please? I cant find it.

You have to understand I do certain checks when I process these ban disputes to ensure people havent been banned before so him sorting this out through a proxy or TS does not fill me with confidence.

You have to understand I do certain checks when I process these ban disputes to ensure people havent been banned before so him sorting this out through a proxy or TS does not fill me with confidence.
Through a proxy ? It was just sorted through TS but the reporter couldn't take the report down.

STEAM_0:0:15657473  STEAM ID

76561197991580674  STEAM64ID

U:1:31314946 STEAMID3

He has never been banned before.

When I say proxy I mean like you posting for him. Third party is probably a better phrase.

There are still procedures here. Even if someone drafts it for him and he posts himself. 

He advertised his own teamspeak ingame, i issued the usual advertising ban, and removed him from teamspeak.

16C) [SIZE=medium]Advertising your teamspeak on our servers/website/teamspeak or social media groups is bannable other than TS.AltisLife.co.uk ([/SIZE][SIZE=medium]Punishment is a permanent community ban without appeal[/SIZE][SIZE=medium])[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]as this dispute is still in effect, ingame ban re-implemented.[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi I am Segara and I am sorry for what has been done. Dylan is currently writing this for me as I struggle for writing in English. If you were to give me a chance I would appriciate it and I will never break the rules again. I am so sorry and I will keep a high standard of roleplay on the server. Thank you and I hope youa re able to give me a second chance,.. Thanks, Segara

I would still like to know how you got this sorted on TS as Steph quite rightly issued a perm ban for advertising. The only people who can unban for this are Wilco or Cardoso.

he was also unbanned ingame, i had to replace it when i posted earlier.

when will sagara be unbanned? out group is falling apart hopefully hes going to get unbanned hes a real good and nice rp person
It sucks I know, it really does.

I wanna see him back on the server just as the next guy. Wouldn't break my neck in TS for a guy that didnt deserve it.

If you keep on bumping the thread, the admins might not see it cause the check from bottom to top.

Best way to support Segara is honestly just too sit tight and wish him the best.

@PC Dylan

Unable to find him in the TS ban list, Please pm me on teamspeak and we will resolve this for his final chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back