What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Second UNBAN Request

Status
Not open for further replies.

aHappyGamer

I was with my fellow AG members in a war with RAC we come into contact with them at cocaine processing, we killed a couple of them completely role played, then we were chasing them and it ended up in kavala 2 of their guys got killed, they was seen in kavala saying come down AG, we didn't listen because we was in a war, i was on an office roof then i killed 1 person then moved because someone came up the ladders and i moved and fell down the hole and died. i spawned back in kavala then ran to the hospital the enemy was on the roof he said can you get off i ignored him i found a vermin on the roof so i picked it up i was going to hold him up then he shot my team mate so i shot him end of story. I'm sorry for what i done i should have role played, I've learnt my lesson, If you give me one more chance wont do it again, just wanna join my group and carry on from where i left off, thanks for reading.

You understand that dieing in a city and then going back there is also breaking NLR? 

Happygamer accidentally died by falling down/off a ladder that's why he went back he just miss understood the NLR i have heard so many different things about this rule i.e If you gang are still alive, you can go back/if you die accidentally you can as well or if your VDM/RDM'ed you can go back to. My self as a new player miss understood this rule to start off with  ill admit that i'm sure i'm not the first that has either. 

easiest way to look on the rule is, i died in an accident, it's a new life. i get killed in a firefight with police or rebels, its a new life.

i get shot without RP when walking down the beach in Neochori, RDM, its not a new life.

i am waking to the market to get some nice Tea and end up being the victim in a hit and run, VDM, its not a new life.

dead due to a bug or desync isn't a new life, but please stay away from a firefight if it do happen

correct me if im wrong :)

Kavala is a green zone, I signed in walked up to the roof where I noticed some people shooting from after reports of people getting RDM'ed in kavala (some people who wasn't even part of this apparent gang fight which should of happened in the massive red zone)

I come up on the roof, you look at me then RDM someone with no speech, inches in front of me

I would like you to put yourself in admin shoes for a few moments and watch the moment i enter the roof after receiving all these team speak messages.

(Excuse the shitty video - It was a quick upload with sound removed as Mitch was talking shit on teamspeak) The video is clear its RDM, Now maybe its because our rules are not clear, but we have never allowed attacks on city s, I will make things clearer tomorrow 

I have unbanned you, I don't know what was going on but Kavala is the last place i want to see this unless given admin approval, People joining the server for the first time got shot in cross fire, Its a shitty advertisement for "OUR" community 

I am also not impressed to hear comments by your rebel group who advised they were not going to follow the rules until you were unbanned. This sort of behaviour and lack of respect to admin decisions is not tolerated here, we are a very community and we will not be held to ransom, I will treat this as a heat of the moment comment on this occasion.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back