What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Seb Rogain (Rejected - Poor Evidence)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alucard12368

Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): Seb Rogain

Time & Date this happened: 18/01/2015 at 20:30

Description of what happened: Got RDM'd by Seb Rogain after he killed someone else outside Kaval Bank, There was no warning just a shot.

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: No everytime i try to solve something like this they dont respond.

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sn6sBGpkr8U&feature=youtu.be    very short unfortunately however there were others around at the time.

Can you upload a video which shows you being killed without any role-play initiated. We can't tell if there was role-play before.

i dont have anything else im afraid wasnt recording the whole time, also didnt expect it to happen there. :(

I can confirm that Seb Rogain rdm'ed people. When you talk to him he mostly starts insulting and abbusing you verbally. I was at the Kavala bank and I saw him shooting at least 3 people.

And that's a no-go for you my friend. What happend outside the RBA Bank in Kavala will not be forgotten. 4-5 scuba suited fishermen walked up to my friend(s), 3 witnesses including me, and shot him coldblood. As my friend dropped dead I picked up his gun, shot the guy who shot him, when you suddenly tried to pick up his gun, I told you about 5 times to step away from the body, you did not, I simply shot you too. Learn the difference between RDMing someone and killing someone in self defence, my dear friend. I can also confirm that your friends started insulting me cause of my colour, wich I find quite entertaining so I kept the conversation alive as long as possible, wich is roleplay & amusing. :D

Best regards, Seb Rogain

PS: I'll get you a new diving suit

Cant really ban for RDM with a few second video, Need to see the event recorded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back