What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

scott - Unban Appeal (Unbanned 26/01/2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.

crtx

Your In-game name: scott

Your Steam Profile ID: tdv crtx

Your GUID: be723df92aed3f9c1b32b7e79960fa65

Date & Time you was banned: Around the start of January (unable to confirm exact date)

Please copy and paste the rule you broke: 3B) Do not talk on mic in sidechat or play music in direct or sidechat. This gets VERY irritating to the users. Therefore we issue a ban for this. In September 2014 we implemented a sidechat blocker however sidechat spammers can sometimes spam this before it blocks them out therefore this rule still apply's

Please give reasons why we should give you a final chance: First I would like to say to Vladic Ka that I understand that I came into teamspeak and said some stupid things and was completely in the wrong I apologise about that rant 100% and the post on the forums too. All I hope is that we can put that behind us as I have learnt how to play the game now and understand the controls/buttons and have also gone over your game server rules to make sure I'm clear on everything too. I just want another shot to join my friends that came over to this server from the one I learnt the game on and was really hoping you could give me one last shot to play without causing any more trouble.

Well Wilco that is hard because I'm sure I need to type this in a way that is honest yet you guys would look at my appeal without Vladic Ka deciding no due to me answering this question, but here goes.

This was a while ago but I guess it went along the lines of me trying to explain to Vladic Ka that I had literally just bought the game off sale and wasn't sure of the controls and buttons and that I was sorry about what I had done, if I could have my perm ban I received due to not realising the auto voice when you double tap caps lock. I came into the channel to mention that an ATM was working but before I could mute my mic (wasnt sure how to cancel constant stream at the time) after 5-10 minutes of gameplay, I would say speaking to Vladic was so unexpected as I never thought an admin would react like this to a new player wanting to enjoy a good server.

The above is what I was trying to mention for about 25 minutes whilst Vladic would talk over me and interrupt me during this but I never managed to get the message over too him, he only key words from what I was saying to then make his own sentences like according to him, 'A perfect example of someone in power who will happily abuse it if questioned' turned into me saying directly that, ''he was abusing his power''.

Basically no progress was made on teamspeak, Vladic Ka only generated a hate for me whilst I tried to appeal my case. He then asked if I go and learn the game/rules somewhere else but I'm not sure if he wanted me to come back.

I understand the rule I've broke and it won't happen again, please can a decision be made by everyone and not just Vladic. Please.

Well Wilco that is hard because I'm sure I need to type this in a way that is honest yet you guys would look at my appeal without Vladic Ka deciding no due to me answering this question, but here goes.

This was a while ago but I guess it went along the lines of me trying to explain to Vladic Ka that I had literally just bought the game off sale and wasn't sure of the controls and buttons and that I was sorry about what I had done, if I could have my perm ban I received due to not realising the auto voice when you double tap caps lock. I came into the channel to mention that an ATM was working but before I could mute my mic (wasnt sure how to cancel constant stream at the time) after 5-10 minutes of gameplay, I would say speaking to Vladic was so unexpected as I never thought an admin would react like this to a new player wanting to enjoy a good server.

The above is what I was trying to mention for about 25 minutes whilst Vladic would talk over me and interrupt me during this but I never managed to get the message over too him, he only key words from what I was saying to then make his own sentences like according to him, 'A perfect example of someone in power who will happily abuse it if questioned' turned into me saying directly that, ''he was abusing his power''.

Basically no progress was made on teamspeak, Vladic Ka only generated a hate for me whilst I tried to appeal my case. He then asked if I go and learn the game/rules somewhere else but I'm not sure if he wanted me to come back.

I understand the rule I've broke and it won't happen again, please can a decision be made by everyone and not just Vladic. Please.
You seem to have a issue with vladic... if you break a rule here then i would just issue a perm ban.. vladic gives time to try and educate or talk to the player so if you screw up with that then no doubt your out...

Abusing power ? no he is a stickler for the rules just like the rest of us, Going on a roleplay server as serious as this one just after purchasing arma 3 is just asking for trouble... its a very indepth game and when first played is a learning curve.

Have you had chance to play it further since and understand what this server is about ?

Wilco I have. I really think this is all way out of reality and explaining it doesn't explain it in a way that doesn't make me seem like more of a pr88k. I really just want to play again I have learnt the rules, the game and how to role play in a fun way. 

Bumping threads gives us the rights to deny your request as per the ban dispute process:

I will let another admin make the call on this one as you seem to think I have a problem with you.

I don't think that you have a problem with me nor do I have a problem with you I never wrote this out with hidden meanings so please guys stop making assumptions, I just want to play I think 5 days is more than enough time to review a talking in all chat (accident) perm ban. I'm sorry about the bumps but I don't know why I'm getting treated like a criminal.

Here is a link a new post answering the questions you had asked me in the first post I had made before this unban appeal. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back