What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Saul Goodman, Best Lawyer in Altis

SaulGoodman

HAVE YOU BEEN HARRASED BY POLICE IN ALTIS? BACON OINK OINK

HAVE YOU BEEN INVOLVED IN AN ILEGAL MARRIAGE INVOLVING YOUR COUSIN? I CAN MAKE IT LEGAL!!

HAVE YOU MISPLACED YOUR BULLET IN SOMEONES BODY WHILST THEY STEPPED INTO THE LINE OF FIRE? IT WASN'T YOUR FAULT!

IT'S ALL GOOD MAN BECAUSE SAUL GOODMAN IS ON THE CASE.

I GURANTEE TO GET YOU OUT OF ANY SITUATION WITH THE POLICE, YOU DON'T NEED A CRIMINAL LAWYER, YOU NEED A CRIMINAL-LAWYER.

MY FEES VARY DEPENDING ON WHAT YOU'RE CHARGED WITH BUT I CAN GET YOU OUT OF ANY SITUATION.

Better-Call-Saul-e1378943426595.jpg

Hey Saul! one word of waning, there are many *cough* Illegal *cough* lawyers on Altis, so beware!

Hey Saul! one word of waning, there are many *cough* Illegal *cough* lawyers on Altis, so beware!
Since i'm new to the island, i'm assuming there's no documentation i will have to provide in order to work freelance, does your station offer the chance to work pro bono cases?

Since i'm new to the island, i'm assuming there's no documentation i will have to provide in order to work freelance, does your station offer the chance to work pro bono cases?
As long as you are a legally qualified lawyer there is no reason for any restrictions regarding what cases you take, documentation confirming your services to a suspect will be required before court, at least in the eyes of the police, everyone on Altis is entitled to a lawyer, regardless of the crimes committed, any further questions are better off directed to command of police for a more accurate answer. 

Last edited by a moderator:
and whats the t&c's ?
I'm paid via retainer just to ensure my payment if you're charged with multiple serious crimes, just incase you abscond, if we get to know each other better you can pay me hourly. I can gurantee your safety and if i can not possibly get you out of it, which has never happened to me, i will reduce the charges to the minimum they can be.

Discounts will be given if you tell your friends and bring me back more clients.

HAVE YOU BEEN HARRASED BY POLICE IN ALTIS? BACON OINK OINK

HAVE YOU BEEN INVOLVED IN AN ILEGAL MARRIAGE INVOLVING YOUR COUSIN? I CAN MAKE IT LEGAL!!

HAVE YOU MISPLACED YOUR BULLET IN SOMEONES BODY WHILST THEY STEPPED INTO THE LINE OF FIRE? IT WASN'T YOUR FAULT!

IT'S ALL GOOD MAN BECAUSE SAUL GOODMAN IS ON THE CASE.

I GURANTEE TO GET YOU OUT OF ANY SITUATION WITH THE POLICE, YOU DON'T NEED A CRIMINAL LAWYER, YOU NEED A CRIMINAL-LAWYER.

MY FEES VARY DEPENDING ON WHAT YOU'RE CHARGED WITH BUT I CAN GET YOU OUT OF ANY SITUATION.

Better-Call-Saul-e1378943426595.jpg
Can I get a quote for getting off of 15 counts of cop killer, and a hemmet full of coke? Quote is for a friend, of course. 

I need a quote for a cop kill that was down to a 'ricochet' from the truck he was conveniently located next to. 

Better call saul is amazing..its like finishing breaking bad and getting spoonfed even more breaking bad. Its great, way better than my choice of words.

Can I get a quote for getting off of 15 counts of cop killer, and a hemmet full of coke? Quote is for a friend, of course. 
We can drop the coke charge because that simply can't be proven, that could of been placed there by a dirty cop, since he's committed the exact same offence multiple times i say we plea insanity and completely get him off the hook, make him pay a community order fine and walk free.

I've actually been fully booked up for this entire 3 weeks (No joke, people have been asking since this post) i would of charged 12k for that defence but since i need word of mouth to go around he can use that as his defence and make sure his shitty lawyer that the feds give him go with my angle because they have a huge lack of evidence like most altis cases.

I need a quote for a cop kill that was down to a 'ricochet' from the truck he was conveniently located next to. 

two ways we handle this, you admit to killing him but by accident and we levy it down to manslaughter, but that's not my style, you can say he was wrecklessly driving and that you just happened to hit him since he went into your lane, if you turn yourself in and get a lawyer (sorry booked up for nearly the whole month) and use this as your defence you'll be out in the day. get a bat and fuck up your car and claim some compensation whilst you're at it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Better call saul is amazing..its like finishing breaking bad and getting spoonfed even more breaking bad. Its great, way better than my choice of words.

well, breaking bad is about just that, breaking bad, heisy my client depsite being a big money earner for me, is a massive piece of shit, better call saul is a true underdog story, it's like suits meets rocky.

Back