What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Sam Seeley says goodbye for now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sam Seeley

Hi guys as my computer is being sent away now to be fixed or replaced i won't be able to check in on Altis for a bit and i probably won't return until after Christmas and new year 

I will still be on the forums though. 

Just want to say Thanks to the community and all the friendly guys i met on this server for being so welcoming.

Just gonna do a bit of shoutout to some of the great people i met (Too many to remember :()

@Sonicz I'm worried by the time i return you're be too tempted to the rebel life and will be in the UNMC stick to Marmite and No killing  :)  (I would have to help you escape and try to put you in Witness Protection again)

@DR Milo Thanks for being really friendly!

@Reece Smurf Thanks for being friendly to a curious BBC journalist and supporting my stories :)  Please don't carry on robbing houses  Reece! And  @Drew Thanks all  for welcoming me to the Miners apart from Simsy wanting me in prison :(  

@Henry Kiely if you still work for the police good luck rising up the ranks :)  keep flying the helicopters!! Keep watch for any police dodgy deals for the BBC!!

@WhoisDan  Just don't accuse any other people of crimes they didn't do! 

@DainMK Hope to see Cecil's high budget flim soon  :D

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
GIF-cry-dawson-feelings-hurt-sad-GIF.gif

@Sam SeeleyHopefully see you around after chirstmas bud have a good one fella! 

:Crying2:

Come back soon mate, don't worry I'll start trying to get @Frisky Hen thrown in jail rather than you until you're back  ;)

:Crying2:

Come back soon mate, don't worry I'll start trying to get @Frisky Hen thrown in jail rather than you until you're back  ;)
You know the lengths I will happily go to in order to destroy you Daniel. Be careful young man. If you're confused about what you mean "I haven't .... I am" 

Well Sam it has been great talking and playing Altis with you Have a good christmas and a happy new year see you when your back good luck.

072.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
No no no no no no no no

no

I should be back when u r bk lol. can't wait to see u again my friend

Glad you're only going temporarily! I'm sure by the time your back I will have moved on to preproduction... If I'm lucky. If I'm "Unlucky", then it will taker forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back