What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

[RVNG] Opr.Danyboy22 appeal ban (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanyBoy22

Your In-game name: [RVNG Opr] Dannyboy22

Your Steam Profile ID: 76561198132293683

Your GUID (Using this tool input your steam ID and press enter):

b77152c7312fac2f89756d5360cf24ff

Date & Time you was banned:06/04/15 01:33 am England timezone

Please copy and paste the rule you broke:2E) Logging/Combat logging at any point where you are in RP is exploiting. Some examples of this: during a firefight, being chased by the police, arrested by the police, while dead awaiting medic, logging to save gear, logging while ziptied (Punishment is a permanent ban without appeal*)

Please give reasons why we should give you a final chance: I apologise for the breaking the rules as I didn't know what the outcome would lead to.Therefore, I have found have out the punishment and would never repeat this action again.Furthermore, I ensure that I would be following the rules to roleplay at all times.I know I might have broken rules in the past and im very sorry for that and I would be very grateful if you were to release me back into the world of Altis again. I love Altis life as a server and would like to say can you please give me another chance and ill show you what ill do in the future and improve myself.

Last edited by a moderator:
I bumped into this guy at the drug dealer and he kept breaking rp by saying "This is a safe zone you idiot" baring in mind we are at the Kavala drug dealer.. weird safe zone aye. He then went on to being racist not sure if it was in rp but with his past rp I highly doubt it. 

I on three occasions have seen [RVNG Opr] Dannyboy22 combat logging. Twice whilst I was trying to arrest him and he was in cuffs. The third was at Telos Service station after an attempted robbery. PC Conner was on scene at Telos but not sure if he actually seen it.
SPC Xsum was on scene for one of the other times I had him restrained.

Like i said in my app I apologise and would not repeat the same actions and if I was to repeat the same action again ill accept the permanent ban.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just pointing out that the offence you are banned for is a perm ban without appeal. You copy/pasted that in your appeal, but did you even read it?

Locking this for admin decision, not much more to say on here.

Pointing out to the other people responding, no matter your good intentions, unbanrequests are between the player banned and the adminteam. Don't reply if it doesn't concern you.

Kind regards,

Khandamir, ALUK Forum moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back