What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Rust - Who's coming?

Mr Cardoso

Awesome Portuguese Guy!
Management

Rustified Picture

Hello guys!

I've recently saw a lot of posts and people wanting to play Rust, and with all these new updates and cool stuff to try, why not?

Starting a server is very time demanding and we do not have time for that but, if all of the ALUK Rust players join a server as one, we can have a massive gang!

I will look for servers today and you can reach me on TS for more information or to suggest some.

Also not related, i'm looking for @zaFfor an GTA event like we had before, having one tonight as well would be awesome!

Enjoy and cya in the battlefield... wherever it takes us!

Finally, let´s play some real rust!!! i will be there for sure #HYPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I'd be up for this.. The downside to Rust for me is the time consuming part of it. Besides my job and my bar I would have  no time left for anything if I was to play this with a small group. But a big group.. that would be a way to still play and contribute. I'm gonna see what server gets chosen and will try and join tonight!

Can we get a time/Meeting Place
yeah im itching to get this started, i feel we need a server with a decent sized player base, Maybe a a sever with mods but not one with like 5000x gather and 50x smelting which takes all the fun out of the game

We having a GTA event at 8, we can do it before or after.

I have a server in mind recommended and i'll let you guys know on TS... PM me around 7 and i will give the details.

I will join you guys after the GTA event.

Rust players can start whenever, it's not out server.

As for GTA, usually lasts around 2 hours.

ok so not a bad first night on rust, got a small group of aluk players together found a nice server with 150 players on it. After a hard first hour the 5 of us managed to build a base get a few guns and kill a few people who got close to us , looking forward to taking over the island
1f60a.png

Back