What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Rust: To wipe or not to wipe... That's the question!

If the wipe happens, should we change map to Hapis?

• Total voters

Mr Cardoso

Awesome Portuguese Guy!
Management
After debating on the chat, i need a better view on this so here is the poll.

Cast your votes, even though there will be a wipe in 2 weeks, we can still have fun.. no hoarding... more fighting!

Last edited by a moderator:
For the love of Asmin, if the vote is yes:

Give us a 24h period before the wipe actually comes!

Please =) On behalf of everyone who has a base and spend time farming and stockpiling bombs and rockets, expecting a pre-announced wipe and accompanied end-game raiding!

Bye love factory! WIPE IT!

wic.gif

i personally dont want a wipe as it will set a president that whenever people get pissed off that theyve lost everything they will call for a wipe, i mean its been barely 2 weeks since the last wipe so doesnt really give people much chance, i thought it was gonna be on a we will only wipe if were forced to basis now it seems we will wipe whenever enough people get pissed off, but if we are gonna wipe at least give us 24  48 hours to burn through our shit

100% yes for wipe, I wanna try hapis island! But keep it 5x, takes long enough as it is:p

I also request the map be reset at a reasonable time!

to be fair i would like a BP as well and i know allot of people wont agree with this as well even i myself recently started to get most of the bps i want i have 97 out of 110 bp's myself yes it would suck of it would get reset to i am looking at the bigger picture atleast try to anyway.

if we did have a bp wipe everybody would be on the same footing as everybody else and it could be a bit more different then the wipe before where everybody had guns and shot already like within the first hours of the wipe yeah i know it can still happen if people find weapons but that is different though finding is different then being able to make them.

thats just my 2 cent right now .

I think if we wipe, that it should be the last non-forced wipe.

We need a Decay mod, that way raided bases will disappear, meaning a more balanced entity count.

Neo

Back