What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Rust Server - A new beginning

Wilco

The King
Legendary Donator
Rust Server - A New Beginning

Today I have decided to call it time on "Rust Life" our modded Rust server.

Instead we are moving to vanilla as it has many advantages for us, The first being time!... Instead of endlessly updating plugins which we simply just haven't got time for as Altis Life remains our number one focus as we progress with the framework we need something easier to manage!

Secondly we can follow the wipe schedules of blueprints & map with the Official servers and Official rust development blog meaning less wipes, less mucking around and the plus of users knowing and expecting incoming wipes which are usually once a month sometimes longer depending on the development

The server may be switching to Vanilla and some might not like this but rest assured we will be introducing Rust Saturdays! an event that encourages the community to get involved like our successful KOTH Friday's you are also still able to use the map on http://playrust.io/

Please remember instead of modded we will now be listed under Community Servers

We will also be looking at opening applications for in-game rust admins, This will be a completely separate to Altis Life and in-game only position for Rust where we will be looking for 3-4 very active Rust players who will only be given kick/ban Privileges to cut down on any usual admin abuse other servers experience (more on that soon!)

If you have a way of promoting the server and would like to get involved in that aspect then get in touch!

By the time you are reading this the server will be wiped and ready for you to start building your way up! There is about 3-4 weeks until the next forced wipe so get settled in!

Oh and i almost forgot! We are re-branding to "|EU/UK| Rust Server" as if by magic we have managed to get our mitts on RustServer.co.uk so hopefully once that's setup and we have a fun and helpful blog/website in place we can catch a lion share of players looking for a new server in google.

I will be active this week on the server and in the evenings i will drag as many admins in as possible!

This secures the long term future of our rust server as we simply just need to click one button and its updated instantly every time an update hits steam.

Hope to see your dongs soon!

Wilco

Last edited by a moderator:
Think I'm the only one who doesn't mind Vanilla Rust. Hope to see it fill up again soon!

To be honest i have always preferred vanilla rust... when your being raided you know that the person has spent alot of time to get to that stage, and you know that losing your items is worth a lot more!

We will do our best to get it filled, I know the server has been all over the place with wipes/changes after a successful start and hopefully this now brings it to a stable place.

To be honest at first Vanilla didn't work the first time, However after seeing it go back to modded and it still not taking it off. I think people have realised it's not about the server type. Hopefully we can get a more consistent amount of players and make it a little sub-community like it first was which Is what everyone loved.

-Vixxy

I think vanilla is not going to work. Because people are playing it for fun and the gather was fast enough now it will take so much time to even build a base if you are alone. I think giving the admining of the server someone who has plenty of time would be better and return it back to its modded state. Because it is understanble that admins are dealing with a lots of things and were gratefull but someone who has time and someone who knows his way around mods will be great!

Vanillas and miss for me,  chicolate is clearly better

But for the server never really played rust with no mods I'll probably moan a bit but I'll play it 

I will have my base built and be raiding by the end of the night dont thee worry

I will play every edition this community puts into this Rust Server. Why ? Cause we probably have the best people to take care of the server at the moment.  

However, i would like Fuel to be handicapped, can he be modded to a 0.2x gather ?

Oli Out.

I will play every edition this community puts into this Rust Server. Why ? Cause we probably have the best people to take care of the server at the moment.  

However, i would like Fuel to be handicapped, can he be modded to a 0.2x gather ?

Oli Out.
hahaha, we could always be friends

Back