What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Rust needs a restart

Haywire

Escaped Convict
When any of the admins running rust get a chance to read this please restart the rust server. Rocks, trees, barrels and rad town loot aren't respawning and to top it all off there's an invisible bear going around hunting children. 

Hopefully a restart will do the job or there's a fix for this?

Thanks for reading!

thank you @wilco its been tough today with invisible animals killing everything in there paths lol cost me 10,s of thousands in resources lol they are worse than rc  :D

247mb update boys

Server needs to update aswell, "Wrong Connection Protocol"

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this server being run off of a dedicated server that you guys own, or some 3rd party provider like multiplay?

If its run on a 3rd party it should be incredibly easy to update and restart, if not, it should still be easy.

If you need help running the server, you can give me a poke. Ran 4 Rust servers myself some time ago.

**INCOMING**

Hiring Rust Admins!

-It's very difficult to stay on track with all the rust and oxide updates though with so few people who can download the updates. If only there was an auto updater..

Last edited by a moderator:
Been having some downtime tonight

Just connected to the server and updated oxide, Can someone confirm everything is working ?

Thanks

still no mods then as i drowned in a hallway of sacks as my furnace decided it didnt like what i put in it and spat them out all over my sleeping body lol

drowned in a hallway of "sacks" 

4f5.png

it didnt like what i put in it and spat them out all over my sleeping body 
hqdefault.jpg

I would update them if i had internet back home... I will have it tomorrow i think.. hopefully.

Meanwhile maybe @Ciaran can do it, or provide me the info again on a PM because my rdp's saved info is at home.

I would update them if i had internet back home... I will have it tomorrow i think.. hopefully.

Meanwhile maybe @Ciaran can do it, or provide me the info again on a PM because my rdp's saved info is at home.
YAY! I now get 60 fps in game now so I will be able to play a hell of a lot more now!

Back