What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

RULES

CSI Daniel Snow

we should have some sort of temp whitlisting so if u try to get onto the server and u have been on the servers for under a week u should have to answer some questions on the rules before u are aloud onto the server the amount of bans i see because people dont read the rules is crazy also people not knowing the controls and asking in game how do i put my hands up so we have to message them witch just messes with the RP i dont mean to moan but my pet hate is VDM RDM and people asking what the controls are on voice chat

love u all

PC Daniel Snow

we should have some sort of temp whitlisting so if u try to get onto the server and u have been on the servers for under a week u should have to answer some questions on the rules before u are aloud onto the server the amount of bans i see because people dont read the rules is crazy also people not knowing the controls and asking in game how do i put my hands up so we have to message them witch just messes with the RP i dont mean to moan but my pet hate is VDM RDM and people asking what the controls are on voice chat

love u all

PC Daniel Snow
Is this a Question? Or a Suggestion?

Would be a lot of effort to implement and would shift the focus from the framework and create lots of extra work for administration!

We shouldn't have to baby sit people, this is a mature community and that shouldn't be something we NEED to implement because of the bad eggs.

I personally don't think that ALUK will ever be a whitelisted server. However I understand why a lot of people would like the server to be whitelisted, due to the amount of new players that are rule breakers. But nearly everyone started out as a hobo, as Frisky once said hobos are the bread and butter of this community due to every hobo has the potential to become a member of this community. Having the server whitelisted could potentially deter people from joining the server, as if the server was whitelisted I would most likely not be writing this post as I probably would have went onto a different server. 

I disagree. Some of our best members started out here as VDMing RDMing hobos and took a ban forcing them onto the forums to read our rules and see how much more there is to altislife and our community as a whole. 

I never played an rp server before this , I didn't know what white listed servers where and I got banned on my second day for vdm, whitelisting would loose us all the rule breaking hobos yes, but it would loose us a lot of hobos with potential aswell

I agree with @Vladic Ka , the secound my arma downloaded i was so pumped to get on , without reading the rules as i didnt know what RP was.

After being had a go at by an admin in game for RDM / VDM and reading names i read the rules and have never broken a rule / been reported / banned since i joined in the begining of May.

I think it just need to be clearer in game that you need to read them.

Back