What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Rules regarding breaking into house

Holmes-

Hi :)

I have a question about when people break into a house. If i am home in that moment am i then allowed to shoot the person without any form for communication or do i need to communicate before? A little bit confused because i have heard different rules about this just want to be sure so i dont make any mistakes ingame.

Initiation still needs to be done. Before any shots are fired You gotta talk. Goes for both parties. 

My understanding is that, if someone is robbing your house they are threatening you, and you should be entitled to defend yourself and your belongings. But of course, giving them a warning and push out a little RP is recommended.

My understanding is that, if someone is robbing your house they are threatening you, and you should be entitled to defend yourself and your belongings. But of course, giving them a warning and push out a little RP is recommended.
But is it necesary? Do i get a ban if i dont give a warning?

But is it necesary? Do i get a ban if i dont give a warning?
If you or they do not speak without saying anything it is "rdm", and therefore a rulebreak, no matter where or what it is.

(Only exceptions are warningshots to helis and the redzone)

@Holmes- you need always initiate on them, unless youre house is in the redzone. then you are allowed to shoot. but otherwise always initiate. Anymore questions feel free to jump into ts Join for support ;d 

Last edited by a moderator:
Back